‘Korea & Japan’ Princess Cruise + Follow the Wallabies 2 Pool Games Tour (Matches 1 & 2)
|Package Dates:||Thursday 19 September, 2019 to Monday 07 October, 2019|
|Package Duration:||18 nights/19 days|
|Package Starts in:||Tokyo|
|Package Concludes in:||Yokohama|
|Countries Visited:||2: Japan and South Korea – Click to view the Korea & Japan cruise itinerary.|
Japan v Russia (Opening Ceremony): 20 September, 2019 – Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo
Australia v Fiji: 20 September, 2019 – Sapporo Dome, Sapporo
England v Tonga: 20 September, 2019 – Sapporo Dome, Sapporo
Japan v Ireland: 20 September, 2019 – Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa, Shizuoka Prefecture
Australia v Wales: 20 September, 2019 – Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo
- 11 Night Escorted Tour includes:
- Eleven (11) nights accommodation in 4 star accommodation including breakfast daily.
- Tour Starts: Thursday 19 September, 2019.
- Tour Ends: Monday 30 September, 2019.
- Return economy class airfare from Tokyo to Sapporo.
- Return standard class bullet train ticket from Tokyo to Hamamatsu.
- One (1) lunch.
- Exclusive Welcome Reception & Match Preview incl. Food and Beverage.
- 19 September, 2019 – Opening Ceremony (Tokyo).
- Category D tickets to all matches listed (upgrades available).
- Coach transfers throughout.
- Tokyo Half Day City Tour incl. Asakusa and Nakamise Shopping Street.
- Category C ticket to Tokyo Sumo Tournament.
- Sapporo Full Day City Tour incl. Sapporo Beer Factory.
- Otaru Full Day Tour incl. Nikka Whisky Distillery.
- Nikko Full Day Tour incl. Kegon Waterfalls & Nikko Toshogu Grand Shrine.
- Mt Fuji Full Day Tour.
- Click to view the Follow the Wallabies 2 Pool Games Tour itinerary.
- Two (2) nights accommodation at a central Tokyo hotel.^
- Check In: Monday 30 September, 2019.
- Check Out: Wednesday 02 October, 2019.
- Five (5) nights accommodation aboard the Diamond Princess including:
- 5 nights accommodation aboard the Diamond Princess in an Interior Cabin.
- All main meals at selected restaurants.
- All non-alcoholic beverages including iced tea, lemonade, tea and coffee.
- Daytime activities including the sports courts, spas, pools and fully equipped gym.
- Evening entertainment featuring live comedy, theatre, nightclubs and cinema.
- Themed party nights and karaoke.
- Dedicated age specific children’s clubs.
- USD$25 onboard credit per cabin.
- All port taxes.
- Depart: Wednesday 02 October, 2019 in Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan.
- Arrive: Monday 07 October, 2019 in Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan.
- Click to view the Korea & Japan cruise itinerary.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Wallabies Cap.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Merchandise.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Pre-Tournament Magazine.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Match Day Dual Tune Socket Radio incl. Earphones.
- Lonely Planet Japanese Phrasebook & Dictionary.
- Sportsnet Tour Host throughout.
- Local Japanese English Speaking Guide throughout.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
^ Hotel as at 13th June, 2018 is Hilton Tokyo. Hotel is subject to change.
TM © Rugby World Cup Limited 2015
Prices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars.
|Diamond Princess Interior Cabin||Package||11,132||11,020||16,534||-|
|Diamond Princess Ocean View Cabin||Package||11,422||-||17,114||-|
|Diamond Princess Balcony Cabin||Package||11,742||-||17,754||-|
|Diamond Princess Mini Suite Cabin||Package||12,302||11,800||18,874||-|
On Request Sold Out
* Extra Night price is for per person and per night. The rates quoted are outside peak event periods and should be used as a guide only. Additional surcharges may apply.
WIN 19/9 - RUWE122T
- All Matches: Category C $582 AUD per person
- All Matches: Category B $1,180 AUD per person
- All Matches: Hospitality (includes Category A) $- AUD per person
- On Application
Prices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars. Upgrades subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.