‘Japan to Vietnam’ Princess Cruise + Follow New Zealand 4 Pool Games Tour
|Package Dates:||Thursday 19 September, 2019 to Wednesday 30 October, 2019|
|Package Duration:||41 nights/42 days|
|Package Starts in:||Tokyo|
|Package Concludes in:||Yokohama|
|Countries Visited:||4: Japan, China, Vietnam and Taiwan – Click to view the Japan to Vietnam cruise itinerary.|
Japan v Russia (Opening Ceremony): 20 September, 2019 – Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo
New Zealand v South Africa: 21 September, 2019 – International Stadium Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City
Ireland v Scotland: 22 September, 2019 – International Stadium Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City
Argentina v Scotland: 28 September, 2019 – Hanazono Rugby Stadium, Osaka Prefecture, Higashiosaka City
New Zealand v Canada: 02 October, 2019 – Oita Stadium Stadium, Oita Prfecture
England v Argentina: 05 October, 2019 – Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo
New Zealand v Africa 1: 06 October, 2019 – Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo
Australia v Georgia: 11 October, 2019 – Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa, Shizuoka Prefecture
New Zealand v Italy: 12 October, 2019 – City of Toyota Stadium, Aichi Prefecture, Toyota City
- 24 Night Escorted Tour includes:
- Twenty-four (24) nights accommodation in 4 star accommodation including breakfast daily.
- Tour Starts: Thursday 19 September, 2019.
- Tour Ends: Sunday 13 October, 2019.
- One way economy class airfare from Fukuoka to Tokyo.
- One way standard class bullet train ticket from Tokyo to Kyoto.
- One way standard class bullet train ticket from Osaka to Hiroshima.
- One way standard class bullet train ticket from Hiroshima to Fukuoka.
- One way standard class bullet train ticket from Tokyo to Takayama.
- One way standard class bullet train ticket from Nagoya to Tokyo.
- Return Miyajima ferry ticket.
- Five (5) lunches.
- Exclusive Welcome Reception & Match Preview incl. Food and Beverage.
- 19 September, 2019 – Opening Ceremony (Tokyo).
- Category D tickets to all matches listed. (upgrades available)
- Coach transfers throughout.
- Tokyo Half Day City Tour incl. Asakusa and Nakamise Shopping Street.
- Category C ticket to Tokyo Sumo Tournament.
- Kyoto Half Day Tour incl. Fushimi Inari Shrine & Sake tasting at Gekkeikan Sake Museum.
- Kyoto Half Day Tour incl. Kinkakuji Temple.
- Kyoto Geisha Performance.
- Osaka Full Day Tour incl. Osaka Castle.
- Miyajima Half Day Tour incl. Itsukushima Shrine.
- Hiroshima Half Day Tour incl. Peace Memorial Park & Atomic Bomb Dome.
- Fukuoka Full Day Tour incl. Yanagawa River Cruise.
- Oita Half Day Tour incl. Beppu Hells.
- Nikko Full Day Tour incl. Kegon Waterfalls & Nikko Toshogu Grand Shrine.
- Mt Fuji Full Day Tour.
- Shirakawago & Takayama Full Day incl. Matsuri no Mori Festival Museum.
- Takayama Half Day Tour incl. Morning Markets.
- Click to view the Follow New Zealand 4 Pool Games Tour itinerary.
- Two (2) night accommodation in a central Tokyo hotel.^
- Check In: Sunday 13 October, 2019.
- Check Out: Tuesday 15 October, 2019.
- Fifteen (15) nights accommodation aboard the Diamond Princess including:
- 15 nights accommodation aboard the Diamond Princess in an Interior Cabin.
- All main meals at selected restaurants.
- All non-alcoholic beverages including iced tea, lemonade, tea and coffee.
- Daytime activities including the sports courts, spas, pools and fully equipped gym.
- Evening entertainment featuring live comedy, theatre, nightclubs and cinema.
- Themed party nights and karaoke.
- Dedicated age specific children’s clubs.
- SD$85 onboard credit per cabin.
- All port taxes.
- Depart: Tuesday 15 October, 2019 in Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan.
- Arrive: Wednesday 30 October, 2019 in Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan.
- Click to view the Japan to Vietnam cruise itinerary.
- SUICA Travel Card.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 New Zealand Cap.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Merchandise.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Pre-Tournament Magazine.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Match Day Dual Tune Socket Radio incl. Earphones.
- Lonely Planet Japanese Phrasebook & Dictionary.
- Sportsnet Tour Host throughout.
- Local Japanese English Speaking Guide throughout.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
^ Hotel as at 13 June, 2018 is Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo. Hotel is subject to change.
TM © Rugby World Cup Limited 2015
SOLD OUTPrices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars.
|Diamond Princess Interior Cabin||Package||19,706||19,270||31,732||-|
|Diamond Princess Ocean View Cabin||Package||20,586||-||33,492||-|
|Diamond Princess Balcony Cabin||Package||21,616||20,544||35,552||-|
|Diamond Princess Mini Suite Cabin||Package||22,776||21,317||37,872||-|
On Request Sold Out
* Extra Night price is for per person and per night. The rates quoted are outside peak event periods and should be used as a guide only. Additional surcharges may apply.
WIN 19/9 - RUWF522T
- All Matches: Category C $1,111 AUD per person
- All Matches: Category B $2,277 AUD per person
- All Matches: Hospitality (includes Category A) $- AUD per person
- On Application
Prices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars. Upgrades subject to availability at the time of booking.