‘Southern Islands’ Princess Cruise + Semi-finals & finals Tour
|Package Dates:||Friday 25 October, 2019 to Tuesday 12 November, 2019|
|Package Duration:||18 Nights/19 Days|
|Package Starts in:||Tokyo|
|Package Concludes in:||Yokohama|
|Countries Visited:||2: Japan and Taiwan – Click to view the Southern Islands cruise itinerary.|
Semi-final 1 (Winner QF 1 v Winner QF 2): 26 October, 2019 – International Stadium Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City
Semi-final 2 (Winner QF 3 v Winner QF 4): 27 October, 2019 – International Stadium Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City
Bronze final: 01 November, 2019 – Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo
The final: 02 November, 2019 – International Stadium Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City
- 9 Night Escorted Tour includes:
- Nine (9) nights accommodation in 4 star accommodation including daily buffet breakfast.
- Tour Starts: Friday 25 October, 2019.
- Tour Ends: Sunday 03 November, 2019.
- One (1) lunch.
- Exclusive Welcome Reception & Match Preview incl. Food and Beverage.
- 25 October, 2019 – (Semi-finals, Tokyo).
- Exclusive Pre-Game Gala Dinner incl. Rugby Personalities.
- 31 October, 2019 (The final, Tokyo).
- Category D tickets to all matches listed. (upgrades available)
- Coach transfers throughout.
- Tokyo Half Day City Tour incl. Asakusa and Nakamise Shopping Street.
- Tokyo Sumo Stable visit and demonstration.
- Kyoto Half Day Tour incl. Fushimi Inari Shrine.
- Kyoto Geisha Performance.
- Mt Fuji Full Day Tour.
- Local Japanese English Speaking Guide throughout.
- Sportsnet Tour Host throughout.
- Click to view the Semi-finals & The Final Tour itinerary.
- One (1) night accommodation in a central Tokyo hotel including breakfast.^
- Check In: Sunday 3 November, 2019.
- Check Out: Monday 4 November, 2019.
- Eight (8) nights accommodation aboard the Diamond Princess including:
- 8 nights accommodation aboard the Diamond Princess in an Interior Cabin.
- All main meals at selected restaurants.
- All non-alcoholic beverages including iced tea, lemonade, tea and coffee.
- Daytime activities including the sports courts, spas, pools and fully equipped gym.
- Evening entertainment featuring live comedy, theatre, nightclubs and cinema.
- Themed party nights and karaoke.
- Dedicated age specific children’s clubs.
- USD$75 onboard credit per cabin.
- All port taxes.
- Depart: Monday 4 November, 2019 in Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan.
- Arrive: Tuesday 12 November, 2019 in Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan.
- Click to view the Southern Islands cruise itinerary.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Wallabies Cap.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Merchandise.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Pre-Tournament Magazine.
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Match Day Dual Tune Socket Radio incl. Earphones.
- Lonely Planet Japanese Phrasebook & Dictionary.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
^ Hotel as at 13 June, 2018 is Hilton Tokyo. Hotel is subject to change.
TM © Rugby World Cup Limited 2015
Prices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars.
|Diamond Princess Interior Cabin||Package||12,413||12,237||18,261||-|
On Request Sold Out
* Extra Night price is for per person and per night. The rates quoted are outside peak event periods and should be used as a guide only. Additional surcharges may apply.
WIN 25/10 - RUWG322T
- All Matches: Category C $785 AUD per person
- All Matches: Category B $2,125 AUD per person
- Hospitality (includes Category A) $- AUD per person
- On Application
Prices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars. Upgrades subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.