4 Night CHIEFS Brisbane Global Rugby Tens 2017 package includes:
- 4 nights accommodation at a selection of central Brisbane hotels or apartments – View other hotel options available at an additional cost. Click to View Hotel Locations.
- Check In: Thursday 9th February, 2017.
- Check Out: Monday 13th February, 2017.
- Admission to “The Wheel of Brisbane” in an air-conditioned capsule with 360 degree panoramic views of Brisbane City!
EXCLUSIVE CHIEFS BONUS INCLUSIONS: Entry ticket to the Chiefs vs Bulls preseason match to be held at Ballymore Stadium on Thursday 9th February at 6:30pm & I AM Chiefs Supporters Membership.
- Entry into The Sportsnet VIP Lounge at the Brisbane Global Rugby Tens Fanzone on Friday 10th February, 2017 including:
- Exclusive entry into the Sportsnet VIP lounge.
- Opportunity to meet and get photos with your favourite players from each Tens squad in a private area.
- Exclusive signing sessions.
- Stylish lounge furniture and shade for you to relax in comfort.
- Complimentary bottled water and sunscreen.
- Music and entertainment.
- Giveaways, activities and much more!
- Entry into The Brisbane Global Rugby Tens Gala, Presented by Sportsnet held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre on Friday 10th February, 2017 including:
- Starting: 6:30pm Finishing: 10:30pm.
- Reserved seating at the Official Brisbane Global Rugby Tens Gala.
- Co-hosted by two Rugby personalities.
- Special guest speakers including a mix of Australian and International Rugby legends.
- Live band and entertainment.
- Beverage package including beers, wines, soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee.
- Plated 2 course dinner.
- Meet the Sportsnet cheerleaders.
- Fantastic prizes to be won and much more!
- Saturday 11th February & Sunday 12th February Bronze ticket to the Brisbane Global Tens 2017 held at Suncorp Stadium – View ticket upgrade options.
- Watch from the “best available” seats in Suncorp Stadium.
- Sportsnet Exclusive 30 minute “Behind the Scenes” Experience on Saturday 11th February, 2017 including:
- Access to a private viewing room at Suncorp Stadium where you will be able to watch the players warming up via one-way glass!
- Guest speaker in attendance.
- Access to the Diamond Lounge with cash bar.
- Official Brisbane Global Rugby Tens Programme Voucher.
- Sportsnet Holidays Merchandise including:
- Brisbane City Tourist Guide.
- Free public transport to and from Suncorp Stadium on Saturday & Sunday with your match ticket.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
|Oakwood Apartments Brisbane Studio Apartment||Package||1,081||-||1,377||-|
|Oakwood Apartments Brisbane One Bedroom Apartment (Double Only)||Package||1,193||-||1,601||-|
|Mantra on Mary One Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,205||1,191||1,625||-|
|Oakwood Apartments Brisbane One Bedroom Apartment (Twin Only)||Package||1,317||1,141||-||-|
|Mantra South Bank Brisbane Studio Apartment||Package||1,317||-||1,849||-|
|Hilton Brisbane Guest Room||Package||1,341||1,249||1,897||-|
|Mantra South Bank Brisbane One Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,389||-||1,993||-|
- 2 Day - Grandstand - Adult - Silver $40 AUD per person
- 2 Day - Grandstand - Adult - Gold $101 AUD per person
- 2 Day - Grandstand - Adult - Platinum $141 AUD per person
- 2 Day - Grandstand - Adult - Elite $412 AUD per person
- Best seat in the house (Bays 301-302)
- $80 Food & Beverage voucher
- Merchandise pack valued at $75
- Access to the VIP bar
- Private facilities
- CHIEFS Platinum Table $100 AUD per person
- These tables are in a prime location and will be hosted by one player & one coach from your selected team. Please Note: Platinum Team Table seats are strictly limited.
(The Brisbane Global Rugby Tens Gala, Presented by Sportsnet)
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Suncorp Stadium
40 Castlemaine Street, Milton QLD 4064
Q. Can we sell packages to New Zealand Residents?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays can sell worldwide including New Zealand residents.
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is the Exclusive Official Travel Agent for the Brisbane Global Tens.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Yes, children’s tickets are available for this event (4-15 years).
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab on our website for all options.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, all packages include reserved seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2 night minimum stay at the following properties:
Hotel Ibis Brisbane
Ibis Styles Brisbane
Quest River Park Central
The Sebel Brisbane
Sofitel Brisbane Central
TRYP Fortitude Valley Hotel
Q. Where is the function being held?
A. The Plaza Ballroom
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
Merivale Street and Glenelg Street
Q. Is there a dress code?
Q. Semi-Formal (Tie optional).
Q. What is included in the VIP seat upgrade to the function?
A. Upgrade for $100 to be seated in front of the stage with a Rugby legend on your table.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
Q. Is there a child rate?
A. Yes for the lead in ticket only.
13-17 years old – $130.00
5-12 years old – $80.00
0-4 years old – FOC
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights or you. Alternatively you can book flights on our website www.sportsnetholidays.com
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included to the event. However free public transport is available to Suncorp Stadium with your match ticket over the weekend.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Brisbane has a humid subtropical climate with warm to hot and humid summers, with temperatures reaching up to 33 degrees during the day.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au