Mediterranean Cruise – 7 nights – MSC Cruises
7 Night Mediterranean Cruise – MSC World Europa
Experience the best of the Mediterranean and cruise to destinations such as Genoa, Naples, Valletta and Barcelona as you immerse yourself in the history and culture of four incredible countries. When you are not in port exploring what Europe has to offer, relax in style and comfort on one of the newest ships in the MSC fleet, MSC World Europa.
Welcome to a new era in ship design with the revolutionary MSC World Europa, the first ship in the trailblazing MSC World-class fleet. LNG powered – one of the cleanest marine fuels in the world, MSC World Europa features a Y-shaped aft that opens onto a spectacular outdoor promenade offering breathtaking panoramic ocean views. Discover a world of experiences for all ages as you step onboard the MSC World Europa and encounter the next generation of cruising.
- 7 nights’ accommodation aboard the MSC World Europa in a Balcony Fantastica Stateroom – View Departure Dates & Pricing – View Ship & Cruise Itinerary
- All main meals at a selection of restaurants and buffets
- Access to numerous bars and lounges
- The Easy Plus drinks package per person including a selection of classic and frozen cocktails, spirits, liquors, a selection of wines by the glass, a 10% discount on bottles of wine and champagne, a wide variety of draft and bottled beers, non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water and barista made teas and coffees to the value of €8 per beverage (conditions apply)
- Access to recreation facilities including pools, whirlpools, an aquapark, MSC Sports Plex, a fully equipped gym and much more!
- Daily programme of activities for all ages
- Evening theatre entertainment including Broadway and Las Vegas-style shows
- Port charges
- Gratuities (tips)
MSC Fantastica Experience includes:
- The opportunity to choose your cabin on the upper decks of the ship
- Priority choice of dining time
- 24 hour room service with complimentary delivery
- One complimentary photo taken during the Mediterranean Night at the Main Restaurants
Easy Plus drinks package included in your fare!
- Enjoy a selection of classic and frozen cocktails
- A selection of spirits and liquors
- Wine by the glass
- A wide variety of draft and bottled beers
Non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water and barista made coffees
To the value of €8 per beverage
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 2 September 2023 Balcony Fantastica Stateroom||Package||2,594||-||5,188||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 2 September 2023 Suite Fantastica with Private Sundeck||Package||3,485||-||6,970||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 2 September 2023 Yacht Club Deluxe Suite||Package||4,508||-||9,016||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 9 September 2023 Balcony Fantastica Stateroom||Package||2,507||-||5,014||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 9 September 2023 Suite Fantastica with Private Sundeck||Package||2,935||-||5,870||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 9 September 2023 Yacht Club Deluxe Suite||Package||4,508||-||9,016||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 16 September 2023 Balcony Fantastica Stateroom||Package||2,508||-||5,016||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 16 September 2023 Suite Fantastica with Private Sundeck||Package||2,938||-||5,876||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 16 September 2023 Yacht Club Deluxe Suite||Package||4,508||-||9,016||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 23 September 2023 Balcony Fantastica Stateroom||Package||2,407||-||4,814||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 23 September 2023 Suite Fantastica with Private Sundeck||Package||3,287||-||6,574||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 23 September 2023 Yacht Club Deluxe Suite||Package||4,310||-||8,620||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 30 September 2023 Balcony Fantastica Stateroom||Package||2,308||-||4,616||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 30 September 2023 Suite Fantastica with Private Sundeck||Package||3,188||-||6,376||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 30 September 2023 Yacht Club Deluxe Suite||Package||4,212||-||8,424||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 7 October 2023 Balcony Fantastica Stateroom||Package||2,308||-||4,616||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 7 October 2023 Suite Fantastica with Private Sundeck||Package||3,188||-||6,376||-|
|Depart Marseille on Saturday 7 October 2023 Yacht Club Deluxe Suite||Package||4,212||-||8,424||-|
MSC CRUISES FAQS:
Q. How does embarkation work?
A. Embarkation commences at the time indicated on your cruise e-ticket. Check-in closes two and half hours before the ship is due to depart. MSC Yacht Club guests will find an exclusive check-in area, will be assisted with their luggage and escorted to the dedicated line for priority embarkation and onboard check-in after clearing security and immigration. Upon Embarkation: All passengers should proceed as follows (in order specified):
a) Deliver luggage at the designated area of the port with baggage labels affixed and they will be delivered directly to your cabin. Scanned baggage labels are provided with your e-documentation before you leave Australia/New Zealand.
b) At the check-in area, present your e-cruise documents, web check-in receipt and all personal travel documents required including valid passports for all travellers.
c) After document check, passengers proceed through immigration and security checks and embark the ship. Proceed to your cabin where your Cruise Card for all passengers in the cabin can be found. The Cruise Card is a magnetic card used for access to your cabin and for onboard payment of food and beverages (not included in your cruise fare), excursions, laundry, in-cabin purchases, spa, beauty centre, hairdresser, duty free, shops, photographer and service charges to a central account. To activate the Cruise Card and register your form of preferred payment, make your way to the Cruise Activation Points/Totems located throughout the ship where you are able to register your Cruise Card against your credit or debit card up to 24 hours after embarkation. A daily onboard credit amount will be held in suspense to cover expenses against your credit card, this will not be released until the night prior to departure of your cruise. A cash deposit of EUR150 per person can be arranged with the Customer Service or the Reception desk. Personal cheques are not accepted. Should the onboard expenses exceed the Card amount, a top up will be required for the Cruise Card. At the end of the cruise if the deposit is more than the purchases made, the balance will be refunded to the passenger.
Q. What are the payment methods on board?
A. All on board purchases are made with your personal cruise card, eliminating the need to carry cash or credit cards on board. To activate the Cruise Card, guests must either register their credit or debit card at the check-in or onboard at the Cruise Card Activation Points (only available on certain ships), or by leaving a cash deposit at the Reception desk or Guest Services immediately after embarkation.
Q. Which credit cards are accepted?
A. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, and Diners Club. Please be aware your credit card will be pre-authorised with a daily Euro amount. The release of these funds may take up to 31 days after disembarkation by your bank.
Q. What is the currency onboard?
A. For cruises in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Arabian Peninsula, Cuba and West Indies, the onboard currency is Euro.
Q. What documents are required?
A. Each guest is responsible for acquiring and presenting all travel documents necessary for boarding the ship in their respective country of embarkation including a valid passport and any visas required for the cruise itinerary. Please note that each guest is also responsible for securing any necessary visas and immunizations.
Q. How many pieces of luggage can I take on board?
A. Two pieces of luggage per person is the accepted limit, however, please check your cruise ticket for more information.
Q. What should I wear onboard?
A. Lightweight, loose clothing, sunscreen and head covering are ideal for daytime. For informal evenings, MSC recommends casual dresses for women and a lightweight jacket for men. For formal evenings, gala dinners or Captain’s cocktail parties, a cocktail dress for the ladies and lightweight or dark suit or dinner jacket for the men is recommended. There are usually at least 2-3 gala or formal evenings per cruise. Throughout the cruise (day or night) there maybe theme parties, including 60s, floral, white or Italian parties. Dressing in theme is NOT compulsory. Please note there are no shops onboard to purchase, make or hire theme costumes or dinner suits. The dress of the day is published in the Daily Programme.
Q. What medical services are available on board?
A. All MSC cruise ships have a well-equipped Medical Centre, supervised by the ship’s doctor and other medical personnel. The Medical Centre is open at the times advertised in the ship’s Daily Programme. Emergency services are available round the clock by calling the Medical Emergency number.
Q. Is smoking allowed onboard?
A. In line with global standards, smoking areas on board are fewer than non-smoking areas and are indicated by signage and ashtrays. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted in cabins, on cabin balconies and anywhere not expressly indicated by signage and ashtrays.
Q. What is the voltage onboard?
A. Electricity on board all ships are supplied at a voltage of 110V/220V 60 cycles AC in the cabins. International adaptors including European/Asia/Japan and USA plugs are recommended to be taken with you as only a limited supply is available from the Information Office. Please note: Heat-generating devices including irons & hair irons, electric kettles, bottle warmers, electric blankets etc. are not allowed onboard.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.
MSC WORLD EUROPA
Designed with the future in mind
- Welcome to a new era in ship design with the revolutionary MSC World Europa, the first ship in the trailblazing MSC World-class fleet. LNG powered – one of the cleanest marine fuels in the world, MSC World Europa features a Y-shaped aft that opens onto a spectacular outdoor promenade offering breathtaking panoramic ocean views. Discover a world of experiences for all ages as you step onboard the MSC World Europa and encounter the next generation of cruising.
Ground breaking design
- The centre piece of the promenade is the longest at sea ‘The Spiral’ – an 11-deck state of the art architectural dry slide made of stainless steel pushing creative boundaries and giving guests a fun way to reach the lower decks in style. The innovative shape of the ship is not only a pleasure to look at but also provides immense functionality benefits to enhance guests’ experience on board.
Next generation cruise experience
- Discover a world of different experiences for all ages that MSC World Europa has to offer with its distinct neighbourhoods, each with its own atmosphere and brand-new experiences – from a tranquil zen zone for adults to a lively, partially open promenade with entertainment, bars, shops and luxury boutiques followed by a family zone that houses kids’ facilities.
- MSC World Europa features 6 pools and 14 whirlpools including 9 new water features. The new water features include the Aft Aquapark with a VR technology slide and the Magrodrome Pool surrounded by tropical greenery.
Restaurants and bars
- Fine dining on MSC World Europa has reached a whole new level. In addition to the four main restaurants and the two ample buffets, there are six specialty dining venues featuring MSC Cruises’ signature favourites such as the American-style steakhouse, Sushi bar and Teppenyaki and 3 brand new concepts, including Latin America street food-inspired Hola! Tacos & Cantina and other exciting gourmet experiences.
- A wide variety of 21 bars, lounges and cafes to match any mood. Peruse the decks, step into the fresh juice bar, settle in for a cup of tea or enjoy a cocktail. Bars and lounges such as Jean-Phillippe Chocolate & Café, Fizz Champagne Bar, Elixr Mixology Bar and many more exciting concepts will surprise guests with a strong focus on artisan and craft products.
- Indoor Promenade with MSC’s iconic LED-dome
- Retail shops, 4 luxury outdoor boutiques and the first department store at sea
- MSC Sports Plex, Bumper Cars and rollerblades arena
- Video arcades
- MSC Signature Casino
- Europa Theatre offering Broadway and Las Vegas-style shows
- MSC Aurea Spa with Thermal Suite
- Panoramic gym equipped by Technogym
- Dedicated family area and kids’ clubs
Day 1 – Marseille, France
Day 2 – Genoa, Italy
Day 3 – Naples (Pompeii), Italy
Day 4 – Messina, Italy
Day 5 – Valletta, Malta
Day 6 – At Sea
Day 7 – Barcelona, Spain
Day 8 – Marseille, France
MSC YACHT CLUB
Discover a ship within a ship through the exclusive MSC Yacht Club, a place where you will savour exclusivity and privacy. The MSC Yacht Club offers indulgence in the luxury of a private club with access to countless recreation and entertainment possibilities. Lavishly appointed suites, an exclusive 24-hour butler service and a dedicated concierge are just the beginning of these exclusive cruise experiences. Welcome to the MSC Yacht Club, a cruise experience like no other.
MSC Yacht Club includes:
– Priority check in and check out
– 24 hour butler service and dedicated concierge
– Access to a dedicated Yacht Club restaurant offering a gourmet and sophisticated menu
– Unlimited drinks in all MSC Yacht Club areas including mini-bar to the value of €13 per beverage
– The Premium Extra beverage package including an extensive range of classic and frozen cocktails, spirits, liquors, a selection of wines by the glass, a 25% discount on bottles of wine and champagne, a wide variety of draft and bottled beers, non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water and barista made teas and coffees to the value of €13 per beverage in the bars and restaurants throughout the ship (conditions apply)
– 24 hour room service
– Access to the MSC Yacht Club private swimming pool, whirlpool baths and sun deck
– Complimentary access to the Thermal Suite in the MSC Aurea Spa
– Relaxation amenities including bathrobe and slippers
– Premium internet package
– Newspaper delivered in cabin on request