Arsenal FC v Western Sydney Wanderers FC ticket package includes:
- 1 nights’ accommodation at a selection of central Sydney hotels – View Hotel Locations, View Hotel Pricing.
- Check In: Saturday 15th July, 2017.
- Check Out: Sunday 16th July, 2017.
- ANZ Stadium Match Day Explore Tour on Saturday 15th July, 2017.
- On this one hour tour go behind-the-scenes of ANZ Stadium and explore this iconic arena that has hosted some of the biggest sporting stars. You will have the chance to run through the tunnel that has witnessed the beginning and end of many dreams, before finishing on the original medal podium from the Sydney Olympic Games.
- Category C match ticket to the 2017 Arsenal FC v Western Sydney Wanderers FC at the ANZ Stadium on Saturday 15th July, 2017.
- Free return public transport from Sydney CBD to Sydney Olympic Park with your match ticket.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership, including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handing Fee.
Sportsnet Holidays are offering packages to Arsenal’s matches being played at ANZ Stadium as an Official Travel Partner of Destination NSW.
|Metro Hotel on Pitt Superior Room (Twin Only)||Package||319||303||433||-|
|Oaks on Castlereagh Studio Apartment||Package||354||-||503||-|
|Oaks on Castlereagh One Bedroom Apartment||Package||361||328||517||-|
|Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney Atrium Room||Package||406||377||607||-|
|Oaks on Castlereagh Two Bedroom Apartment||Package||451||369||697||328|
- Category B $28 AUD per person
- Category A $98 AUD per person
- Invincible Ticket Package $248 AUD per person
- The Invincible Ticket Package includes:
- Guaranteed Premium Allocation Invincible Tickets
- Access to the exclusive Cross Bar at all times pre, during and post-match
- $40 food & beverage card
- Merchandise item
- ANZ Corporate Hospitality - The Foundry $393 AUD per person
- The Foundry cocktail party offers superb surroundings and fantastic views of the on-field action. Boasting a range of entertainment extras that create an ideal environment for your enjoyment.
- Dedicated Level 4 reserved seating between the 18 yard boxes
- 1 hour pre-game, half-time, and 30 minutes post-match access to The Foundry
- Sumptuous cocktail menu
- Premium beverage package including beer, wine, cider, soft drinks (cash bar for spirits)
- Juice, Water, Tea & Coffee
- Official Arsenal FC scarf
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. ANZ Stadium
Sydney Olympic Park
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. No as we have been provided with allocated seating.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, all packages include reserved seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. 1 night minimum
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you. Alternatively you can book flights on our website www.sportsnetholidays.com
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. The weather in Sydney at this time of year generally ranges from 11-19⁰C.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au