5 Night Package
5 night 2019 Presidents Cup, Melbourne package includes:
- 5 nights accommodation at a selection of central Melbourne hotels – Click to View Hotel Locations.
- Check In: Wednesday 11th December, 2019
- Check Out: Monday 16th December, 2019
- 4 Day General Admission ticket to the 2019 Presidents Cup – Click to View Upgrades.
- Return hotel to The Royal Melbourne Golf Club transfers from designated transport hubs throughout Melbourne.
- Entry to the Exclusive Spectator Gala Dinner on Thursday 12th December, 2019 including:
- 3 course dinner and beverages
- Return transfers from designated transport hubs
- Former golfing greats and special guest appearances
- Entertainment and more
- Souvenir merchandise
|Great Southern Hotel Standard Room||Package||1,380||-||1,750||-|
|Great Southern Hotel Family Room||Package||-||1,410||-||1,310|
|WRAP on Southbank Studio Apartment||Package||1,635||-||2,260||-|
|WRAP on Southbank One Bedroom Apartment (Double Only)||Package||1,690||-||2,370||-|
|WRAP on Southbank Two Bedroom Apartment||Package||-||1,610||-||1,460|
|Crown Promenade Standard Room||Package||1,980||-||2,950||-|
|Crown Metropol Luxe Room||Package||2,080||-||3,150||-|
- Corporate Hospitality - 4 Day Package (Thursday - Sunday) - International Club $2,175 AUD per person
- Located on course in the heart of the Presidents Cup action, the International Club is an all-inclusive, casual venue overlooking the 10th fairway.
- International Club ticket to The Royal Melbourne Golf Course on Thursday to Sunday including:
* Cocktail canapes
* Complimentary beer and wine
- LIMITED - Corporate Hospitality - 4 Day Package (Thursday - Sunday) - Trophy Club $3,220 AUD per person
- The Trophy Club offers an elevated premium location, complete with sweeping views and impressive sight lines.
- Trophy Club ticket to The Royal Melbourne Golf Course on Thursday to Sunday including:
* Continental breakfast each morning
* Gourmet lunch
* Roaming afternoon canapes
* Premium beverage package
* Espresso coffee
- SOLD OUT - 4 Day Package (Thursday - Sunday) - 16th Fairway Grandstand $- AUD per person
- Grandstand ticket to The Royal Melbourne Golf Course
- SOLD OUT - 4 Day Package (Thursday - Sunday) - Captains Club $- AUD per person
- Located on-course for the first time at the Royal Melbourne Golf Club. Experience the 2019 Presidents Cup in the comfort of the exclusive Captains Club. With a clubhouse feel in a sports bar environment, this air-conditioned venue offers an upgraded atmosphere with a pub-style menu available for purchase and premium cash bar.
- Captains Club ticket to The Royal Melbourne Golf Course
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. The Royal Melbourne Golf Club, Cheltenham Road, Black Rock, Victoria 3193
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an appointed licensed Travel Operator selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2 or 3 night minimum stay depending on the hotel.
Q. Where is the function being held?
A. Crown Palladium
Q. Is there a dress code?
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
A. Yes, event ticket and function can be purchased.
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
A. No, the function cannot be removed from the package.
Q. Is there a child rate?
Flights & Transfers:
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you. Alternatively you can book flights on our website www.sportsnetholidays.com
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, transfers are included from selected transportation hubs to the event. You are required to make your own way to and from the transportation hubs.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. December is the start of summer in Melbourne, however temperatures can vary greatly. Be prepared for hot, sunny conditions as well as cooler, rainy days.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: https://www.traveldoctor.com.au/
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.