SYDNEY ‘All Tournament’ Packages – ATP Cup 2020
SYDNEY ‘All Tournament’ ATP Cup 2020 packages include:
- 11 nights accommodation at a selection of Sydney CBD hotels – View Hotel Locations
- Check In: Thursday 2nd January, 2020
- Check Out: Monday 13th January, 2020
- Reserved Upper Seating for the following sessions in the Ken Roswell Arena:
- Friday 3rd January, 2020 – Day Session
- Friday 3rd January, 2020 – Night Session
- Saturday 4th January, 2020 – Day Session
- Saturday 4th January, 2020 – Night Session
- Sunday 5th January, 2020 – Day Session
- Sunday 5th January, 2020 – Night Session
- Monday 6th January, 2020 – Day Session
- Monday 6th January, 2020 – Night Session
- Tuesday 7th January, 2020 – Day Session
- Tuesday 7th January, 2020 – Night Session
- Wednesday 8th January, 2020 – Day Session
- Wednesday 8th January, 2020 – Night Session
- Thursday 9th January, 2020 – Day Session (Quarter Final)
- Thursday 9th January, 2020 – Night Session (Quarter Final)
- Friday 10th January, 2020 – Day Session (Quarter Final)
- Friday 10th January, 2020 – Night Session (Quarter Final)
- Saturday 11th January, 2020 – Day Session (Semi Final)
- Saturday 11th January, 2020 – Night Session (Semi Final)
- Sunday 12th January, 2020 – Night Session (Final)
- General Admission into Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck – Experience the Sydney Tower Eye Internal Observation Deck and take in the sights of Sydney from 250 metres above the city streets. Interactive touch-screens spread around the Observation Deck provide information points of interest.
- Sportsnet Holidays Cap
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
Nations & Players that will be competing in Sydney for the ATP Cup 2020:
- Switzerland 🇨🇭 (Group C) – Roger Federer (3) & Henri Laaksonen (110)
- Belgium 🇧🇪 (Group C) – David Goffin (14) & Steve Darcis (90)
- Great Britain 🇬🇧 (Group C) – Andy Murray (2) & Kyle Edmund (32)
- Austria 🇦🇹 (Group E) – Dominic Thiem (5) & Dennis Novak (122)
- Croatia 🇭🇷 (Group E) – Borna Coric (15) & Marin Cilic (28)
- Argentina 🇦🇷 (Group E) – Diego Schwartzman (16) & Guido Pella (22)
- 2 x TBC (1 x Group C, 1 x Group E)
|Travelodge Sydney Guest Room||Package||4,541||4,387||5,608||-|
|Pullman Olympic Park Sydney Superior Room||Package||4,761||-||6,048||-|
|Park Royal Darling Harbour Superior Room||Package||5,047||4,904||6,620||-|
|Adina Apartment Hotel Darling Harbour One Bedroom Apartment||Package||5,157||4,838||6,840||-|
- Lower $1,086 AUD per person
Where is the event being held?
A. Ken Rosewall Arena
2 Rod Laver Drive, Sydney, NSW 2127
Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is an Official licensed Tour Operator for Tennis Australia.
Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Can I buy the package without tickets?
Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Concession tickets are available for this event.
Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2-night minimum stay at each hotel.
Flights & Transfers
Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you. Alternatively, you can book flights on our website www.sportsnetholidays.com
Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. The weather is fine and dry, and rain at this time of year is very unusual and the Average Temperature is around 30 Celsius. The average minimum temperature hardly ever drops below a pleasant 19°C
What currency do I use?
A. AUD – To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: https://www.traveldoctor.com.au
Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.