Sportsnet Super Suite at Melbourne Arena
Sportsnet is giving you a unique opportunity to access the Sportsnet Super Suite located in Melbourne Arena. An exclusive private viewing suite, with air-conditioning, private bathrooms, stylish furniture and a bar to purchase food & beverages away from the crowds. Also, accessible from this suite on the private balcony are two rows of padded seats overlooking the court where you can continue to watch all the action on Melbourne Arena (formerly Hisense Arena) unfold!
Located behind the baseline in Melbourne Arena (formerly Hisense Arena), the Sportsnet Super Suite gives patrons a unique taste of the Australian Open corporate hospitality experience without corporate hospitality prices!
Open for the first eight days of the tournament, the Sportsnet Super Suite is an exclusive, spacious and air-conditioned lounge that runs the length of the baseline and includes both behind glass and inside arena areas. What’s more, a Sportsnet Super Suite pass allows patrons to beat the queues of getting into Melbourne Park by giving them access to the VIP Partner and Hospitality Entrance at Garden Square. Lastly, a Sportsnet Super Suite pass also acts as a ground pass, so patrons are still able to enjoy the festivities of Melbourne Park and the intimacy of the matches being played on the outdoor show courts and practice courts.
The behind glass area of the suite is appointed with tables, chairs and couches that allow patrons to relax and enjoy a light meal and drink (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available to purchase) from the suite’s own pop-up cafe and cash bar. The court-facing wall of the lounge is made entirely out of glass too, so patrons won’t miss a moment of action of some of the tournament’s most intriguing matches. In fact, Nick Kyrgios is renowned for preferring to play on Melbourne Arena, so there will no doubt be plenty of action if he’s on court!
The Super Suite’s inside arena area of the lounge contains two rows of padded, cinema-like seats that allow patrons to enjoy the electric atmosphere of Melbourne Arena in absolute comfort – and not to mention one of the best seats in the house!
- Monday 14th January 2019 $129 AUD per person
- Tuesday 15th January 2019 $129 AUD per person
- Wednesday 16th January $129 AUD per person
- Thursday 17th January 2019 $129 AUD per person
- Friday 18th January 2019 $129 AUD per person
- SOLD OUT!
- Saturday 19th January 2019 $129 AUD per person
- Sunday 20th January 2019 $149 AUD per person
- Monday 21st January 2019 $129 AUD per person
- SOLD OUT!
- VIP entry into the Exclusive “Sportsnet Super Suite” located in Hisense Arena
- VIP entry into Melbourne Park via the Partner and Hospitality Entrance at Garden Square
- Access to the Atrium Bar located in Garden Square with food and beverages available for purchase.
From 10:30am until end of day’s play.
Smart casual – no thongs or singlets.
- This ticket acts as a ground pass which gives you entrance into Melbourne Park
- Sportsnet Super Suite can be accessed via Melbourne Arena Lift 2
- Unreserved Padded seats in the Sportsnet Super Suite are on a first come first serve basis
- Sportsnet Super Suite ticket allows entry into Melbourne Park via the Partner and Hospitality Entrance at Garden Square.