Sportsnet Super Suite at Melbourne Arena – AO 2020
Sportsnet is giving you a unique opportunity to access the Sportsnet Super Suite located in Melbourne Arena. An exclusive private viewing suite, with air-conditioning, private bathrooms, stylish furniture and a bar to purchase food & beverages away from the crowds. Also, accessible from this suite on the private balcony are two rows of padded seats overlooking the court where you can continue to watch all the action on Melbourne Arena (formerly Hisense Arena) unfold!
The Sportsnet Super Suite at Melbourne Arena (formerly Hisense Arena), is available on the following dates:
- Monday 20th January
- Tuesday 21st January (Sold Out)
- Wednesday 22nd January (Sold Out)
- Thursday 23rd January (Sold Out)
- Friday 24th January
- Saturday 25th January
- Sunday 26th January
- Monday 27th January
- Tuesday 28th January (no play)
- Wednesday 29th January (no play, Melbourne United NBL game on during the evening)
Located behind the baseline in Melbourne Arena (formerly Hisense Arena), the Sportsnet Super Suite gives patrons a unique taste of the Australian Open corporate hospitality experience without corporate hospitality prices!
Open for the first eight days of the tournament, the Sportsnet Super Suite is an exclusive, spacious and air-conditioned lounge that runs the length of the baseline and includes both behind glass and inside arena areas. What’s more, a Sportsnet Super Suite pass allows patrons to beat the queues of getting into Melbourne Park by giving them access to the VIP Partner and Hospitality Entrance at Garden Square. Lastly, a Sportsnet Super Suite pass also acts as a ground pass, so patrons are still able to enjoy the festivities of Melbourne Park and the intimacy of the matches being played on the outdoor show courts and practice courts.
The behind glass area of the suite is appointed with tables, chairs and couches that allow patrons to relax and enjoy a light meal and drink (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available to purchase) from the suite’s own pop-up cafe and cash bar. The court-facing wall of the lounge is made entirely out of glass too, so patrons won’t miss a moment of action of some of the tournament’s most intriguing matches. In fact, Nick Kyrgios is renowned for preferring to play on Melbourne Arena, so there will no doubt be plenty of action if he’s on court!
The Super Suite’s inside arena area of the lounge contains two rows of padded, cinema-like seats that allow patrons to enjoy the electric atmosphere of Melbourne Arena in absolute comfort – and not to mention one of the best seats in the house!
- VIP entry into the Exclusive “Sportsnet Super Suite” located in Melbourne Arena
- VIP entry into Melbourne Park via the Partner and Hospitality Entrance at Garden Square
- Access to the Atrium Bar located in Garden Square with food and beverages available for purchase.
From 10:30am until end of day’s play.
$129 per person per day.
Smart casual – no thongs or singlets.
- This ticket acts as a ground pass which gives you entrance into Melbourne Park
- Sportsnet Super Suite can be accessed via Melbourne Arena Lift 2
- Unreserved Padded seats in the Sportsnet Super Suite are on a first come first serve basis
- Sportsnet Super Suite ticket allows entry into Melbourne Park via the Partner and Hospitality Entrance at Garden Square.