Mix and Match AO John Cain Arena Super Experience
2 nights’ accommodation at a selection of 4 and 5-star central Melbourne hotels*
Entry into the Exclusive ‘Sportsnet Super Suite’ located in John Cain Arena for 1 session including:
- Access to an exclusive private viewing suite with air-conditioning, private bathrooms and stylish furniture
- Access to a cash bar to purchase selected food items and beverages away from the crowds
- Access to a private balcony with premium padded seats overlooking the court
Sportsnet Holidays Exclusive John Cain Arena Fan Walk On experience for 1 session
- Ever wonder what it feels like to be on the other end of a Coco Gauff smash, or a Kyrgios serve? After weaving through the inner sanctums of John Cain Arena, step onto the blue court and witness the player warm-up from only a few feet away. This is an exclusive experience you will never forget.
Official AO2023 Programme Voucher
- Including match information, round details and player information, the programme will help you navigate your way through the tournament.
Sportsnet Holidays Client Event Support
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
*Twin Share from price is based on entry to the Sportsnet Super Suite and Fan Walk On experience on Monday 16th January and accommodation at Holiday Inn Express Melbourne Southbank
|Holiday Inn Express Melbourne Southbank Standard Guest Room incl Breakfast||Package||669||-||-||-|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Travel Agent for the Australian Open 2023.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Yes, concession tickets are available, however you must present a valid concession card upon entry to the event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability and specific seats cannot be guaranteed.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however disability tickets are subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2-night minimum night stay at each hotel throughout the tournament.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included between the hotels and the event. Several of the hotels are in walking distance of Melbourne Park otherwise Yarra trams will operate an Australian Open tram between the CBD and Melbourne Park and is free for guests who have a valid tennis ticket for the applicable day.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.