Mix and Match AO Essentials Package
2 nights’ accommodation at a selection of 4 and 5 star central Melbourne hotels*
Choice of the following tickets:
- Australian Open Ground Pass
- Australian Open Sportsnet Holidays Super Suite in John Cain Arena
- Australian Open Margaret Court Arena Reserved Seating
- Australian Open Rod Laver Arena Reserved Seating
- Australian Open Premium Experiences
Admission to the Australian Sports Museum at the MCG
- Home of Australia’s largest collection of sporting memorabilia. This is no ordinary museum and is a one stop shop for celebrating sport in Australian society, viewing historic artefacts from some of the greatest moments in the story of sport and offers the opportunity to experience memorable interactive moments.
Official AO2023 Programme Voucher
- Including match information, round details and player information, the programme will help you navigate your way through the tournament.
Sportsnet Holidays Client Event Support
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
*Twin Share from price is based on a Monday 16th January Ground Pass and accommodation at Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne.
|Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne Perkins Room||Package||483||-||-||-|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Travel Agent for the Australian Open 2023.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Yes, concession tickets are available, however you must present a valid concession card upon entry to the event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability and specific seats cannot be guaranteed.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however disability tickets are subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2-night minimum night stay at each hotel throughout the tournament.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included between the hotels and the event. Several of the hotels are in walking distance of Melbourne Park otherwise Yarra trams will operate an Australian Open tram between the CBD and Melbourne Park and is free for guests who have a valid tennis ticket for the applicable day.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.
Rod Laver Arena map
Margaret Court Arena map