2 Night ‘Mix’n’Match’ Packages
See as much or as little tennis as you like with our ‘Pick & Choose’ packages! See a day session one day and a night session the next; or even have a day away from the tennis between sessions to explore everything Perth has to offer! These packages are completely flexible and can be tailored to your requirements perfectly!
2 Night ‘Mix’n’Match’Packages include:
- 2 nights’ accommodation at a selection of Perth CBD hotels – View Hotel Locations.
- Reserved Silver Seating to your choice of Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019 matches*.
- Sportsnet Exclusive Hopman Cup Trophy Photo Opportunity.
- Have your photo taken with the renowned Mastercard Hopman Cup trophy as tennis players from around the world battle it out for the chance to hold it in their hands.
- Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019 Official Programme Voucher.
- Sportsnet Holidays Merchandise including:
- Seat Cushion.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
* Twin Share from price is based on a Saturday 29th December Night Session Reserved Silver Seating Ticket and 2 nights’ accommodation at Quest West End Perth in a One Bedroom Apartment.
- Mastercard Hopman Cup New Years Eve Gala $300 AUD per person
- Celebrate NYE in style and join the 2018 playing fields at one of Perth's most prestigious and iconic events, the Mastercard Hopman Cup NYE Gala.
- Entry & reserved seat
- Live music and entertainment
- Three course dinner
- Free flowing beer, wine and French Champagne
7.00pm - 12.30am
Crown Metropol Perth
Great Eastern Highway
- You must make your own way to and from the function. Transfers are not included
- Function time, venue and inclusions can change at any time
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Perth Arena
700 Wellington Street
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is an Official licensed Tour Operator for Tennis Australia.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
A. No, the package must be bought in conjunction with tickets.
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Concession and children’s tickets are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. 2 night minimum stay at Quest West End Perth.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you. Alternatively you can book flights on our website www.sportsnetholidays.com
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included to the event.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. The hottest months are usually January and February. The weather is fine and dry, and rain at this time of year is very unusual. Perth also enjoys a refreshing afternoon sea breeze known as the Fremantle Doctor which brings welcome relief on hot days.
Q. What currency do I use?
to find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au