The Championships, Wimbledon 2018 Packages & Travel
‘1 Night Baseline’ The Championships, Wimbledon 2018 packages include:
- 1 nights accommodation at a selection of Central London hotels – View Hotel Locations.
- Reserved seating for 1 match day with your choice of one of the following courts:
- Breakfast Daily.
- Courtesy bus from Southfields Underground Station to/from the Fairway Village.
- Access to the Champions Lounge.
- Morning tea, coffee and pastries.
- TV coverage ensuring you’re kept up to date with play.
- Admission to The Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership, including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
The Championships, Wimbledon is the oldest and widely considered the most prestigious tennis tournament in the world. It is also the only Grand Slam still played on grass courts. The history of Wimbledon stretches back almost 150 years to 1868, when the All England Club was formed. Wimbledon is the third Grand Slam of the year and takes place between late June and early July. Traditions of the tournament include the eating of strawberries and cream by spectators and the patronage of the Royal Family. A strict dress code requiring players to almost all-white clothing is another long held tradition of Wimbledon.
Would you love to be there LIVE at the iconic All-England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club for the 2018 Wimbledon Championships? If sitting courtside (enjoying some strawberries and cream as per tradition of course!) at one of the world’s most historic and prestigious sporting events sounds like something you’d love to experience, please take a moment to complete the Enquiry Form below. One of our friendly consultants will then be in touch shortly to discuss the package options and inclusions, as well as your travel requirements in further detail.
The Championships, Wimbledon 2018 – Event Overview
|Event Official Name:||The Championships, Wimbledon 2018|
|Event Start Date:||2 July 2018|
|Event End Date:||15 July 2018|
|Event Official Website:||www.wimbledon.com|
|Performers:||To be announced|
|Event Location:||All-England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club|
|Event Address:||Church Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AE, UK|
|Package prices from:||$855|