Adelaide 500 2020 – Travel Packages with Tickets & Accommodation
The Adelaide 500 has established itself as the V8 Supercars and Supercars season-opener since it was first held almost 20 years ago way back in 1999 when it was just Ford AU Falcons and Holden VT Commodores competing for supremacy in Australia’s largest domestic motorsport competition! However, it’s not just Supercars that you will see at the Adelaide 500 – in 2020 you can expect to see the Dunlop Super2 Series, to the Touring Car Masters, ECB SuperUtes, Audi Sport R8 LMS Cup, Touring Car Masters, Wilson Security Porsche Carrera Cup Australia and Aussie Racing Cars.
The Adelaide 500 is staged on a shortened version of the Adelaide Street Circuit used for the Australian Formula 1® Grand Prix between 1985 and 1995, the race format of the 2019 Superloop Adelaide 500 consisted of two 78 lap, 250km races – one staged on Saturday and Sunday each. Aside from the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000, the round is considered to be the most gruelling for drivers as the tight and technical Adelaide Street Circuit demands a great deal of physicality from drivers – something that is made all the more challenging by the typically high temperatures in Adelaide in March!
If you’d love to experience the 2020 edition of the Supercars Adelaide 500 LIVE, please take a moment to register your interest by completing the form below. Once our 2020 Adelaide 500 Travel Packages are released, we’ll notify you via an email with a link to our packages. If you like what you see, you can arrange for a free consultation with one of our friendly travel experts to discuss the package inclusions and your travel requirements in further detail.
Exclusive Pre-Sale: to get priority access to our packages and be one of the first customers contacted when our 2020 Adelaide 500 Travel Packages are released, please place a fully refundable $50 deposit after placing your enquiry. This will guarantee that you’ll receive the very best accommodation and ticket options from our range.
2020 Adelaide 500 – Event Details
|Official Event Name:||Adelaide 500 2020|
|Event Start Date:||Dates TBA|
|Event Start Date:||Dates TBA|
|Event Official Website:||www.superloopadl500.com.au|
|Performers:||To be announced|
|Event Location:||Adelaide Street Circuit|
|Event Address:||Adelaide, South Australia 5000|
Since the inaugural Adelaide 500 was staged in 1999, the race weekend has been won a record four times by Jamie Whincup, three times by Shane van Gisbergen, and four other drivers having won the weekend overall twice. In terms of manufacturer wins, Holden has 14 wins under it’s belt, whilst Ford has siz.
Having been described by legendary F1® commentator, Murray Walker as “the best touring car event in the world” and holding the record for the highest attended domestic motorsport event in Australia with an incredible 270,000-plus annually, the Adelaide 500 is Australia’s premiere motorsport festival! And we say festival because it’s exactly that – aside from the headline act, the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship, also included in the event schedule over the three days are:
- Dunlop Super2 Series.
- ECB SuperUtes.
- Audi R8 LMS Cup.
- Touring Car Masters.
- Wilson Security Porsche Carrera Cup Australia.
- Aussie Racing Cars.
And that’s just the on-track action! Renowned just as much for the entertainment provided away from the track as on it, there is plenty to see and do at the Adeliade 500! And of course, Adelaide’s most well known off track entertainment – live concerts by some of Australia and the world’s biggest performers! Acts to have rocked the Adelaide 500 stage in the past include KISS, Cold Chisel, Birds of Tokyo, The Living End, Hilltop Hoods, Hunters and Collectors and Robbie Williams just to name a few!
2019 Superloop Adelaide 500 packages were priced from $995 per person and included the following:
- 3 nights accommodation at a selection of central Adelaide hotels
- Check In: Thursday 28th February, 2019
- Check Out: Sunday 3rd March, 2019
- 4 Day General Admission ticket to the Superloop Adelaide 500 2019.
- Access to all concerts and the ability to view all the on-track action from a variety of locations around the circuit.
- 4 Day Paddock Pass.
- Head to the Supercar Paddock to catch a glimpse of the teams and drivers. If you’re lucky, you might even be able to take a quick photo with your favourite driver and grab an autograph!
- Sportsnet’s EXCLUSIVE Supercars Season Opener dinner function on Thursday 28th February, 2019 including:
- Entry & reserved seat into the function.
- Hosted by a Supercars Big Screen Commentator.
- Special guest appearances by Supercars driver.
- Opportunity for photographs & autographs.
- Dinner and beverages.
- Opportunity to meet other Sportsnet travellers & more!
- 2018 special guests across different Sportsnet Supercars events have included Mark Winterbottom, David Reynolds, Jamie Whincup, Scott Pye, Fabian Coulthard, Scott McLaughlin and more!
- General Admission access to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert on Sunday 3rd March, 2019.
- Free Public Transport on any Adelaide Metro bus, tram or train service over all 4 days of the event*.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.