4 Night Season Opener Package
4 nights’ accommodation at a selection of hotels in Newcastle – View Package Prices
- Check In: Thursday 9th March, 2023
- Check Out: Monday 13th March, 2023
3 Day General Admission ticket to the 2023 Newcastle 500 – View Ticket Upgrades
- Gear up for the highly anticipated return of the Newcastle 500 where the next generation of Supercars will make their debut. The streets and beaches will come alive with excitement as you experience 3 days of full throttle action both on and off the track. A general admission ticket allows you to choose your preferred viewing point as you are immersed in the electric atmosphere of this event with entertainment, displays, interactive activities and ample food and beverage options available throughout the precinct.
Entry into the Sportsnet Holidays Newcastle 500 Season Opener Drivers Dinner on Thursday 9th March 2023, including:
- Sportsnet Holidays is hosting a must attend dinner event for the 2023 Repco Supercars Championship season opener to celebrate the debut of the next era of Supercars! Before the action of the Gen 3 Camaros vs Mustangs take place on the track, enjoy a relaxed evening and hear from your favourite drivers away from the track with a panel featuring a range of current and/or former Supercars drivers. They will take to the stage for an entertaining insight into their lives on and off the track and provides you with a great opportunity to get to know the drivers away from the crowds. Combined with a live band, simulator competition, dinner and drinks, the Sportsnet Newcastle Season Opener Drivers Dinner is an evening not to be missed.
- Entry and reserved seat to the Thursday night Newcastle 500 Season Opener Drivers Dinner
- Hosted by a Supercars industry personality
- Interviews and appearances by current and/or former Supercars drivers
- Dinner and drinks
- Supercar Simulator Competition
- Live Band and entertainment
- Opportunity to meet other Sportsnet travellers
Complimentary public transport to and from the Newcastle 500 circuit with your event ticket
Sportsnet Holidays Onsite Representative
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Standard Room incl. breakfast||Package||1,445||-||2,300||-|
|Quest Newcastle West Studio Apartment||Package||1,658||-||2,726||-|
|Mercure Charlestown Standard Queen Room incl. breakfast (Double Only)||Package||1,714||-||2,662||-|
|Mercure Charlestown Standard Room incl. breakfast||Package||1,794||1,450||2,814||-|
|Quest Newcastle West One Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,994||-||3,398||-|
- Newcastle 500 - 3 Day Ticket - Reserved Grandstand - Adult - Grandstand 6 $215 AUD per person
- Gear up for the highly anticipated return of the Newcastle 500 where the next generation of Supercars will make their debut! Located on the outside of the track, witness the Camaros and Mustangs roar down Nobbys Road and into the hairpin in what is the fastest part of the circuit. Not only are you in the thick of the action but the iconic Nobbys Beach is located directly behind the grandstand where you will have easy access to food and beverage vendors throughout the day.
- 3-day reserved seating to the Newcastle 500 in Grandstand 6
- Newcastle 500 - 3 Day Ticket - Reserved Grandstand - Adult - Grandstand 11 $215 AUD per person
- Gear up for the highly anticipated return of the Newcastle 500 where the next generation of Supercars will make their debut! Enjoy prime views of pit straight and Grandstand 11 is also the perfect location to witness all the action from the Start/Finish line. Positioned on the inside of the track, not only will you experience the amazing race action, but you will also take in the beautiful surrounds of Newcastle with the Hunter River directly opposite. The Tram Sheds nearby allows easy access to food vendors throughout the day.
- 3-day reserved seating to the Newcastle 500 in Grandstand 11
- Newcastle 500 - Corporate Hospitality - 3 Day - Sports Lounge $1,340 AUD per person
- Enjoy the race weekend in the casual sports bar setting of the Sports Lounge located on the Beach Chicane. Not only will you enjoy the action of the Newcastle 500, you will also have access to view all your favourite live sports in the one place on the array of TV screens.
- 3 day access to the Sports Lounge on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Buffet style lunch and afternoon tea
- Self-serve tea, coffee and water
- In suite cash bar with selection of beer, wine and RTD spirits available for purchase
- TV monitors
- Newcastle 500 - Corporate Hospitality - 3 Day - Trackside Lounge $1,850 AUD per person
- The Trackside Lounge is the place to be for those who want to be right amongst the action. Located on pit lane, soak up the exhilarating atmosphere and enjoy uninterrupted trackside views plus a reserved dining experience to make your trip to the Newcastle 500 a memorable one.
- 3 day access to the Trackside Lounge on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Buffet lunch with morning and afternoon tea
- Beverage package including beer, wine, cider, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- In suite cash bar with RTD spirits available for purchase
- Reserved table seating
- TV monitors
- Newcastle 500 - Corporate Hospitality - 2 Day - Pavilion x Piper-Heidsieck (Sat, Sun) $2,290 AUD per person
- Experience the action of the Newcastle 500 in the casual Pavilion x Piper-Heidsieck Lounge. Sip on French Champagne from your suite located on the beach chicane where you can soak up all action both on and off the track.
- 2 day access to the Pavilion x Piper-Heidsieck Lounge on Saturday and Sunday
- Cocktail style culinary experience
- Beverage package consisting of Piper Heidsieck Champagne, beer, wine and a selection of RTD spirits
- Non-alcoholic beverages including soft drinks, juice, bottled water and coffee
- TV monitors
- Newcastle 500 - Corporate Hospitality - 3 Day - Paddock Club $2,980 AUD per person
- The Supercars Paddock Club is a premium experience, placing you at the heart of the Supercars action. You can rest assured knowing that every detail has been carefully thought out for you to enjoy the event in comfort and style and to watch all the racing unfold from the prime location of pit exit.
- 3 day access to the Paddock Club on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Premium catering throughout the day
- Premium beverage package consisting of premium beers, wines and a selection of RTD spirits
- Extensive selection of soft drinks, juice, bottled water and espresso coffee
- Driver appearances and interviews
- In-suite televisions with live timing and continuous race action
- Newcastle 500 - Corporate Hospitality - 3 Day - The Lounge $4,690 AUD per person
- Located on level two of the pit lane complex, enjoy an experience you will never forget at The Lounge.
- 3 day access to The Lounge on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Premium grazing menu with an in-suite chef and live cooking station
- Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve Champagne and spirit selection with mixers
- Premium beers, wine and soft drinks
- In suite barista
- Driver appearances, DJ and race radios to monitor driver and engineer chatter
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages to the 2023 Newcastle 500.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Are there any age restrictions to attend a Corporate Experiences?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event? Which hospitality experiences offer disabled access?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3-night minimum stay requirement at Holiday Inn Express Newcastle and a 4-night minimum night stay at Crystalbrook Kingsley, Mercure Charlestown and Quest Newcastle West.
Q. Where is the function being held?
Q. Is there a child rate?
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Is there a dress code?
A. Yes, smart casual.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Transfers are not included. Free public transport is included Friday to Sunday with your event ticket.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.