5 Night Bunnings Trade Perth SuperNight and Pinnacles Adventure Package
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the 4-star Four Points by Sheraton Perth – View Package Prices
- Check In: Wednesday 8th September, 2021
- Check Out: Monday 13th September, 2021
- Breakfast daily
- Full Day Pinnacles, Koalas and Sand Boarding Adventure Tour on Thursday 9th September, 2021
- Stop in at Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley and get up close with Australian Wildlife including koalas and kangaroos before heading to Lancelin, a stunning coastal fishing town, famous for its impressive dunes. One of the highlights of the tour, enjoy a 4-wheel drive over the vast sand dunes in a custom built vehicle followed by the thrilling experience of downhill sand boarding over the constantly moving dunes. You will then travel on to the lobster fishing town of Cervantes and enjoy a behind the scenes factory tour on the processing of Western Australian Rock Lobster before enjoying fish and chips for lunch. The last stop of the day is Nambung National Park where you will view the mystical Pinnacles Desert and take an easy paced walk through the fascinating landscape.
Winery & Brewery Tour:
- Half Day Swan Valley Winery & Brewery Tour Experience on Friday 10th September, 2021
- See highlights of Perth including the Bell Tower and Crown Complex before travelling to the picturesque Swan Valley where you will enjoy soaking up the ambiance of this region, abundant with old vines, quaint cellar doors, and modern micro-breweries. Visit a local winery, brewery and chocolate manufacturing company for tastings whilst having the opportunity to make purchases of the local produce.
- 2 Day Saturday and Sunday Trackside Pass including Paddock Pass to the 2021 Bunnings Trade Perth SuperNight – View Ticket Upgrades
- A Trackside pass provides the freedom to wander around and find your favourite spot on the track to soak up all the atmosphere of Supercars night racing!
- Return coach transfers between Four Points by Sheraton Perth and Wanneroo Raceway on Saturday 11th September, 2021 and Sunday 12th September, 2021
- 2021 Official Bunnings Trade Perth SuperNight Programme Voucher
- Sportsnet Holidays Representative*
- Sportsnet Holidays Merchandise pack including:
- Earpiece event radio
- Sportsnet Holidays Hygiene Travel Pack
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
*Sportsnet Holidays Representative will not join the Pinnacles Day Tour on Thursday 9th September, 2021
|Four Points by Sheraton Perth Superior Room incl. breakfast||Package||1,229||1,248||1,681||-|
- Perth SuperNight - Corporate Hospitality - 2 Day - Sports Lounge (Sat, Sun) $432 AUD per person
- Enjoy the race from Turn 1 in the casual sports bar setting of the Sports Lounge. Not only will you enjoy the action of the Perth SuperNight, you will also have access to view all your favourite live sports in the one place.
- 2 day access to the Sports Lounge on Saturday and Sunday
- Access to the Supercars Paddock (to be confirmed)
- View of the track from Turn 1
- Casual catering throughout the day
- Self-serve tea, coffee and filtered water stations
- In suite cash bar with selection of beer, wine and RTD spirits available for purchase
- Additional snacks available for purchase
- In-suite televisions with continuous race action and all your favourite sports
- Dedicated Sports Lounge host
- Perth SuperNight - Corporate Hospitality - 2 Day - Paddock Club (Sat, Sun) $792 AUD per person
- The Supercars Paddock Club is a premium experience, placing you at the heart of the Supercars action. Located on Pit Straight, enjoy fantastic views of the race as well as premium catering, first class service and an electric atmosphere as you experience the Perth SuperNight in comfort and style.
- 2 day access to the Paddock Club on Saturday and Sunday
- Access to the Supercars Paddock (to be confirmed)
- Views of the main straight, pit exit and turn 1
- Premium catering throughout the day
- Premium beverage package consisting of premium beers, wines and a selection of RTD spirits
- Extensive selection of soft drinks, juice, bottled water and access to an in-suite barista
- Driver appearances including entertaining interviews, autograph and photo opportunities (to be confirmed)
- In-suite televisions with live timing and continuous race action
- Dedicated Paddock Club host
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Yes, however you will be required to make your own way to and from the Four Points by Sheraton Perth for the transfer to Wanneroo Raceway.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 1 night minimum night stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are included from the Four Points by Sheraton Perth to Wanneroo Raceway on Saturday 11th September and Sunday 12th September.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.