2019 Watpac Townsville 400 – Packages & Deals
North Queensland will heat up with the arrival of the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship for the 2019 Watpac Townsville 400. For 3 days the streets of Townsville will roar into life with supercar’s engines shaking the entire town. It’s a huge weekend of unforgettable racing and off-track entertainment. It’s sure to be a intense weekend of racing with critical championship points on offer for racers. As the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship pride themselves of not only keeping people entertained on the track, but also off the track, the event will feature some amazing off-track entertainment such as Stadium Super Trucks, the Dunlop Series, V8 Utes Series, Sports GTs, a massive rock show, and live music. There is sure to be something for everyone at the 2019 Watpac Townsville 400!
If you’d love to be there LIVE to experience all the heart racing action of the 2019 Watpac Townsville 400, please take a moment to register your interest by clicking the Enquire button or by completing the Enquiry Form at the bottom of the package page. Once our official 2019 Watpac Townsville 400 travel packages are released, one of our friendly travel consultants will then be in touch shortly to discuss our range of 2019 Watpac Townsville 400 travel packages and your travel requirements in further detail.
|Official Event Name:||2019 Watpac Townsville 400|
|Event Start Date:||To be Announced|
|Event End Date:||To Be Announced|
|Event Official Website:||www.supercars.com/townsville/|
|Performers:||To Be Announced|
|Event Location:||Townsville Street Circuit|
|Event Address:||Reid Park, Townsville, Queensland, Australia|
Our 2018 Townsville 400 packages were priced from between $895 and $1147 (per person, twin share) depending on the accommodation option selected. You can expect our 2019 packages to have similar pricing and inclusions.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at a selection of central Townsville hotels.
- Check In: Friday 6th July, 2018.
- Check Out: Monday 9th July, 2018.
- 3 Day Trackside Pass into 2018 Watpac Townsville 400.
- If you wish to wander around the circuit and soak up all the colour and atmosphere of North Queensland’s largest annual sporting event, a Trackside ticket is the perfect option.
- Access to the Concerts on Saturday night.
- 3 Day Paddock Pass
- The Paddock is where all the behind the scenes action takes place. From inside the Paddock, you can see the teams working in the garages, the amazing purpose built team transporters and maybe even grab an autograph!
- Exclusive Saturday Pit Lane Walk – LIMITED SO BOOK EARLY!
- Be one of the lucky few that get to stroll Pit Lane from the inside! Take a peek in each garage and see the teams as they prepare to take to the track! Be sure to bring your camera & a signing pen as this is a great opportunity for some sneaky snaps!
- Pre-Paid Voucher for the The TapHouse Brewery Townsville.
- With a self-pour bar you have more consumer choice over the beers that you buy. The TapHouse Brewery Townsville self-pour bar gives you control over how much you pour, allowing you to taste and find that perfect drop!
- 2018 Watpac Townsville 400 Official Programme Voucher.
- Free shuttle bus service from Townsville CBD to the circuit with your race ticket.*
- Sportsnet Holidays Cap.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership, including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
*Subject to confirmation from Supercars.