CATEGORIES: [show_post_categories show=”category” separator=” | “] DATE: [last-modified]
Coming for an action packed weekend with friends or bringing the whole family to town for the main game? It doesn’t matter what style of hotel you’re after, because we’ve got you covered with the top spots for NRL Grand Final accommodation in Sydney city. The following properties cater to different budgets and tastes, but most importantly are easily accessible from ANZ Stadium.
• Sheraton on the Park. Oh la la, this place is refined to the max. Everything you would come to expect from the luxury Sheraton brand empire. Ideal for couples wanting an elegant time away from the hectic and energetic pulse of the premiership clash.
• Park Royal, Darling Harbour. Right in the heart of the CBD. Central to a myriad of popular attractions including The Sea Life Sydney Aquarium and The Australian National Maritime Museum. Exclusive access to the on-site Club Lounge, offering sweeping views of Sydney Harbour in all its glory. Suitable for families or for an upscale boys weekend away.
• Vibe Hotel, Sydney. Stylish and affordable accommodation in central Sydney. Close to top live music venues and varied city centre dining hubs. The is the spot to stay if you want to party on after the big game.
• Adina Serviced Apartments, CBD. Again, super close to everything you need for a city fix. The QVB and central shopping mall are all within close proximity. Modern apartments – ideal for families or larger groups attending the 2017 Telstra NRL Grand Final.
• GPO Bar Middle Bar. Bang in the middle of Martin Place you will find this gem of a watering hole. A cosmopolitan bar featuring a range of sports on huge plasma screens.
• York 75. A true favourite of Sportsnet Holiday guests. Providing a great atmosphere, perfect for watching sports with friends. A classy venue to say the least. Tip: sports screens in private booths available upon request. Delicious bar bites!
• Cheers Bar. Located at 561 George Street in the CBD. This venue is a superb place to pop in for a drink and/or a filling meal. The bar and bistro is open 24 hours. Catering to sports fans with live games shown. Good ol’ fashioned pub grub made with top quality ingredients. Tip; Take the kids for a hearty feed early on in the eve.