Sports Cruises & Packages
Sports Cruising is an innovation created by Sportsnet Holidays to combine two of Australia’s favourite leisure activities: watching live sport and cruising! Our highly popular sports cruises head to destinations such as Melbourne for the Cup or the Australian Open, to Japan, Monaco or even to Japan to watch the Rugby.
Cruises typically range anywhere between 5 to 14 nights, depending on your destination, and cater for a range of different accommodation and room preferences. Apart from the luxurious ocean-liner experience, magnificent views and spectacular dining options, cruising combines your travel and accommodation and is usually a significantly more economical option than flights and hotel accommodation.
Sportsnet Holidays is P&O Cruises’ Exclusive Official Travel Agent of Sports Cruises in Australia. Our packages include travel on both the luxurious Pacific Dawn and the Pacific Explorer, travelling around Australia and the South Pacific. For more information about the ships and routes, click here or read more below.
Choose one of the available options below and dive into this brand-new sports travel experience with Sportsnet!
Our Sports Cruise Ships
ATP Concerto River Ships – MS Amaverde
- A total capacity of 161 guests, with 4 decks, and a length of 135m/442ft.
- Built with luxurious and sophisticated areas to unwind including a heated pool on the Sun Deck, an array of ambient lounges to take in the breathtaking scenery – plus more.
- 7 different dining alternatives fit for any occasion, such as casual meals, fine dining, indulgence & an alfresco lunch on the Sun Deck.
- All Inclusive
- Operates on our Wimbledon APT Cruises departing from Amsterdam.
P&O Pacific Explorer
- A total capacity of 1,998 guests, with 11 Decks, and a length of 260m/853ft.
- Built-in Adventure Park with waterslides, barefoot bowls and many more activities.
- 12 dining options, including Luke’s Burgers and 400 Gradi, Pizza & Italian.
- Operates on our Melbourne Cup & Australian Open Cruises, departing from Sydney.
P&O Pacific Dawn
- A total capacity of 1,546 guests, with 11 Decks, and a length of 245m/803ft.
- Top level Waterpark, including waterslides, pools, sun lounge area and game area.
- Buffet Dining at The Pantry and specialties at The Grill, Live Music, Shopping and more!
- Operates on our Melbourne Cup Cruises, departing from Brisbane.
- A total capacity of 1,637 guests, with 18 Decks, and a length of 333m/1092ft.
- Secluded, private lounge and sun deck, indulgent MSC Aurea Spa, and 24 butler service.
- Luxurious options including Royal Suite for accomodation, and the exclusive MSC Yacht Club.
- Operates on our Formula 1® Grand Prix de Monaco cruises, departing from Marseille.