Sportsnet Holidays is the leading provider of sports travel packages and tours for Travel Agents booking fans, teams, corporate or leisure groups and clubs. Sportsnet recognises the importance of travel agents and agency chains to our business.
As sports fans ourselves Sportsnet recognises that it more than just an event ticket and that hard to get accommodation that makes a sporting tour experience and that’s why we provide expertise and passion as well as, grandstand upgrade options, a range of hotels to suit different budgets, event or track transfers, tours, guest speakers, travel packs, Sportsnet Experiences and other extras. Contact us for a customised itinerary, sign up for our event alerts or to get a quote.
Our Product – Sportsnet is an official travel agent or event partner for many marquee events and our track record of quality service and professionalism mean our customers keep coming back as Sportsnet delivers tickets and hotels at great rates when others can’t.
Sportsnet Holidays accepts the following methods of payment from Australian Travel Agencies:
1) Credit Card – Online payment gateway powered by the National Australia Bank. Visa / MasterCard / American Express payments will incur a 2% surcharge.
2) POLi – POLi is the online payment option that allows you to use your internet banking to securely pay for goods and services.
3) Cheque – Please make all cheques payable to Sportsnet Holidays and mail to PO Box 356, Clifton Hill, Victoria, 3068, Australia.
4) Direct Deposit – National Australia Bank, 566 Burke Road, Camberwell, Victoria, 3124, Account Name: Sportsnet Corporation Pty. Ltd. BSB: 083 166, Account Number: 19 225 5859, Swift Code: NATAAU3303M
5) TravelPay B2B – TPSsnetho – Sportsnet Holidays
6) MintEFT – Sportsnet Holidays