Want to join the team at Sportsnet Holidays?
Sportsnet Holidays is Australia’s largest and leading sports travel company with a unique culture, the envy of most businesses. We are looking for talented staff with a passion sport and travel to join our growing team!
Marketing ManagerPosted: 25/09/2019
DO YOU LOVE SPORT & THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY?
An exciting opportunity exists for a seasoned Marketing Manager to combine their love of sport and travel by joining the growing team at Sportsnet Holidays.
Sportsnet Holidays is widely recognised as Australia’s leading and largest sports travel company. The fast paced, enthusiastic and fun environment provides a brilliant opportunity to be the leader of the dynamic marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and based in Melbourne, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing plans and campaigns, budget creation & control, and the reporting of online and offline activity and related marketing projects in Sportsnet’s key markets.
This role exists to drive brand awareness, stimulate demand for Sportsnet’s products and services and traffic, grow online sales via the soon to be deployed new eCommerce platform, along with leads and enquiries to the other, existing sales channels.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess a comprehensive history in the field of marketing including managerial experience;
- A demonstrable passion for sports and travel;
- Be self-motivated, highly organised and exude attention to detail and quality control;
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple concurrent campaigns and projects.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ability to execute and deliver results aligned with the overarching Sportsnet Holidays strategy;
- Developing strategic pillars across brand, web/ecommerce, advertising, digital marketing; (incl. Search, social, email, mobile and content marketing), offline marketing & events; including budget planning;
- Optimise Salesforce to ensure that its full capability is deployed to maximise conversion of prospects and past passengers;
- Implementation of campaigns and activities resultant from strategic pillars, evaluate campaign effectiveness utilising analytical tools and ROI reporting;
- Writing or otherwise facilitating the production of online/user generated content for a range of purposes and platforms to support the building of the brand and underpinning digital channels;
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative market research as required to understand the category, consumer, competitor and brand/product positioning;
- Coordinating the planning and buying of advertising media for brand and tactical purposes;
- Ensuring all sales, marketing and promotional materials consistently deliver the brand story;
- Identifying and coordinating website enhancements as required.
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Commerce, etc);
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in marketing and a minimum of two years’ experience working as a Manager of a marketing team;
- Experience with a Digital Marketing Platform, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud including integrated solutions for customer journey management, email, mobile, social, web personalisation, advertising, content creation and management, and data analysis;
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud;
- Experience with an eCommerce platform(s);
- An understanding of Helix Persona’s;
- B2C and retail experience;
- Experience with budget planning and monitoring;
- Experience planning advertising media and buying in online and offline mediums;
- Strong grasp of the role of digital brand content to connect and assist consumers;
- Strong skill set in writing, conceptualising, idea creation, organisation and communication;
- A passion for brand strategy, positioning and differentiation;
- Grasp of digital analytics (Google Analytics as minimum).
The job offers an attractive salary including superannuation plus the opportunity to travel to some of the world’s greatest sporting events around the world.
If this sounds like an excellent career move for you, please forward your resume, as well as what value you will add to the team at Sportsnet Holidays in 100 words or less, to: Daniel Cecconi – [email protected].
Only successful applicants will be contacted.