Want to Join the Team at Sportsnet Holidays?
Sportsnet Holidays is Australia’s largest and leading sports travel company with a unique culture, the envy of most businesses. We are looking for talented staff with a passion for sport and travel to join our growing team!
DO YOU LOVE SPORT & THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY?!
An exciting opportunity exists for a skilled Marketing Specialist to combine their love of sport and travel by joining the growing team at Sportsnet Holidays.
Sportsnet Holidays is widely recognised as Australia’s leading sports travel company and is one of the fastest growing organisations in the travel sector. The fast paced, enthusiastic and fun environment provides a brilliant opportunity to be a critical contributor to the Marketing Department. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and based in Melbourne, this role assists with the development and implementation of marketing plans and campaigns, budget control and reporting of online and offline activity and related marketing projects in Sportsnet’s key markets.
This role exists to drive brand awareness, stimulate demand for Sportsnet’s products and services and traffic, leads and enquiries to its sales channels.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess relevant experience in and a demonstrable passion for sports and travel
- Possess excellent English language with strong communication and presentation skills
- Be self-motivated, highly organised and exude attention to detail and quality control
- Be a reliable worker – having demonstrated aplomb in high tempo environments
Working with the Marketing Manager, key accountabilities include:
- Developing strategic pillars across brand, web/ecommerce, advertising, digital marketing (incl. Search, social, email, mobile and content marketing), offline marketing & events; including budget planning
- Implementation of campaigns and activities resultant from strategic pillars, evaluate campaign effectiveness utilising analytical tools and ROI reporting
- Writing and facilitating the production of online/user generated content for a range of purposes and platforms to support the building of the brand and underpinning several digital marketing channels
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative market research as required to understand the category, consumer, competitor and brand/product positioning
- Coordinating the planning and buying of advertising media for brand and tactical purposes
- Ensuring all sales, marketing and promotional materials and campaigns are on brand
- Coordinating the implementation of website enhancements as required
Stakeholder & Relationship Management:
- Manage internal creative resources and other key (internal and external) department/stakeholders/agencies
- Work with industry partners to raise cooperative advertising funds and campaigns as required
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, media, public relations, communications or related
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience with online and offline marketing planning and activity and experience with consumer retailing/advertising
- Strong grasp of digital analytics (Google Analytics as minimum)
- Strong grasp of the role of digital brand content to connect and assist consumers
- Strong skill set in writing, conceptualising, idea creation, organisation and communication
- Experience planning advertising media and buying in online and offline mediums
- Sufficiently skilled in MS Office and relevant applications in the modern workforce.
The job offers an attractive salary including superannuation plus the opportunity to travel to some of the world’s greatest sporting events around the world.
If this sounds like an excellent career move for you, please forward your resume, as well as what you can add to the team at Sportsnet Holidays in 100 words or less, to: Will [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted.