Sama-Sama, Sepang Packages – 2017 Formula 1® Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix Package Deals
4 Night Sama-Sama, Sepang 2017 Formula 1® Malaysia Grand Prix package deals include:
- Return economy airfares flying Malaysia Airlines ex Perth including compulsory pre-paid taxes (Melbourne and Sydney please add $315 per person. Other cities and airlines available upon request).
- Complimentary return buggy ride from the airport to hotel.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5 star Sama-Sama KLIA Hotel located near Sepang International Circuit – View Hotel Location, View Hotel Prices.
- Check In: Thursday 28th September, 2017.
- Check Out: Monday 2nd October, 2017.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- 3 Day return hotel to Sepang International circuit coach transfers.
- 3 Day F Grandstand ticket to the 2017 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix including:
- Free entry on the Friday (Seating is unreserved on Friday only).
- Upgrades available – click here to view.
- Sportsnet Holidays Malaysia F1 Grand Prix Dinner Function at Sama-Sama KLIA Hotel on Friday 29th September including:
- Meet and greet with our special guest Formula 1 legend.
- Opportunities for autographs and photos.
- Overview of the 2017 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix.
- Buffet Dinner and Dessert.
- Beverages including beers, wine, soft drinks and juices.
- Opportunity to meet fellow Sportsnet travellers.
- Great prizes to be won and more!
- Official 2017 Formula 1 Malaysia Petronas Grand Prix Programme.
- Sportsnet Holidays Merchandise.
- World Travel Adapter with Double USB Charger.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership, including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Onsite Representative.
- Booking and Ticket handling Fee.
With our Sama-Sama, Sepang 2017 Formula 1® Malaysia Grand Prix package deals you’ll be staying at the very same hotel that many of the top teams and drivers stay at! Always remember to have your autograph book/official programme handy, because you never know who you might bump into when you go down to breakfast in the morning! Speaking of breakfast, the buffet breakfast at Sama-Sama is truly incredible! You can forget about lunch, there’s so much choice and quality at the Sama-Sama buffet that you’ll be full until lunch! Aside from the novelty of staying at the same hotel as the world’s finest racing car drivers, another major positive of staying at Sama-Sama is that it’s only a short 15-20 coach ride to the track – so you can spend more time watching the pinnacle of motorsport that is F1®, and less time travelling!
|Sama-Sama KLIA Hotel Deluxe Room||Package||1,985||-||2,693||-|
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Sepang International Circuit, Sepang Malaysia
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Overseas Operator for the 2017 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
A. No, the package must be bought in conjunction with tickets.
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Children’s tickets are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab once these have been released.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. InterContinental is a 3 night minimum
Sama-Sama KLIA Hotel is a 4 night minimum
Q. Where is the function being held?
A. Sama Sama KLIA Hotel.
Q. Is there a dress code?
A. Neat casual event and team apparel is encouraged.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
Q. Is there a child rate?
Child 11-17 Years – $165
Child 4-10 Years – $75.00
Child 0-3 Years – FOC
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. Yes, flights and pre-paid taxes are included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. Yes, airport shuttle transfers from KLIA to InterContinental Kuala Lumpur are included. Sama-Sama Hotel guests have access to a complimentary buggy transfer service.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are include form you hotel to Sepang International Circuit on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the event.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the function? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are include form the InterContinental Kuala Lumpur to the Sama Sama KLIA Hotel where the function is being held. If you are staying at Sama Sama KLIA transfers are not required.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Malaysia has a tropical climate and is hot and humid all year round. Temperatures range between 27c-32c during the day and the humidity level hovers around 90%. Short, intense showers are also common.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au