4 Night Premium Darwin Cup Experience
4 nights’ accommodation at a selection of hotels in central Darwin – View Package Prices
- Check In: Friday 29th July, 2022
- Check Out: Tuesday 2nd August, 2022
Entry into the Darwin Turf Club Gala Ball on Saturday 30th July, 2022 including:
- The Darwin Turf Club Gala Ball promises a night like no other. Enjoy the Darwin dry season at its finest as you wine and dine under the stars with five-star entertainment all evening. Enjoy pre-dinner drinks on arrival before making your way to the transformed lawn for a beautiful outdoor dining experience which makes this a night not to be missed.
- Pre-dinner drinks
- A delectable four course dinner
- Premium beverage package including spirits
- Entertainment throughout the evening
Darwin Scenic Helicopter Flight on Sunday 31st July, 2022 including:
- To experience some of the best of what Darwin has to offer, take a 20 minute coastal helicopter flight around the Darwin CBD Foreshore and Cullen Bay. Fly over Mindil Beach, home of the famous markets, then onto the largest park area in Darwin, East Point Reserve. Continue to fly coastal to the Nightcliff Foreshore and track onwards to Lee Point before returning back to the helipad. Whether you are only in Darwin for a limited time or you have a jam-packed schedule, this scenic helicopter flight is the perfect way to see all the sights of Darwin and experience something special.
- 20 minute scenic flight of Darwin and surrounds
Legends of the Straight Marquee access to the Great Northern Darwin Cup on Monday 1st August, 2022 including:
- Celebrate the Great Northern Darwin Cup in style as you soak up the atmosphere of this signature Northern Territory event whilst indulging in an all-inclusive day at the track.
- Gate admission and Legends of the Straight Marquee access for the Darwin Cup
- Deluxe buffet luncheon including a selection of fresh seafood
- 6 hour beverage package including selected beers, premium wines, soft drinks and spirits
- Reserved table seating
- Race Book
- Access to betting facilities
Free public transport to and from the racecourse with your event ticket
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Mantra Pandanas One Bedroom Water View Apartment||Package||2,035||1,859||2,779||-|
|Travelodge Resort Darwin Guest Room||Package||2,063||1,879||2,835||1,787|
|Hilton Darwin Guest Room||Package||2,071||1,947||2,851||1,783|
|Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront Guest Room||Package||2,171||1,955||3,051||-|
|Oaks Elan Darwin One Bedroom Apartment||Package||2,315||2,063||3,339||-|
|Oaks Elan Darwin Two Bedroom Apartment||Package||2,563||2,139||3,835||1,927|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an authorised Travel Agent selling packages to the 2022 Darwin Cup Carnival.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2 night minimum stay at Travelodge Resort Darwin and Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront and a 3 night minimum stay at Mantra Pandanas and Oaks Elan Darwin.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included however public transport is included with your Darwin Cup and Palmerston Sprint ticket on race days.