4 Night Ultimate Darwin Cup Long Weekend Package
4 nights’ accommodation at a selection of hotels in central Darwin – View Package Prices
- Check In: Friday 4th August, 2023
- Check Out: Tuesday 8th August, 2023
General admission access to the bet365 Palmerston Sprint on Saturday 5th August, 2023 – Ticket upgrades coming early 2023!
- Enjoy the 1200m bet365 Palmerston Sprint with access to all general admission areas, the betting ring and ground floor of the New Public Stand.
Sunset Dinner Cruise aboard the ‘Charles Darwin’ on Sunday 6th August, 2023 including:
- A dinner cruise aboard the Charles Darwin is one of the best ways to experience the Darwin sunset and the surrounding scenery. Enjoy a delicious Territory-style set dinner with Australian seafood and local produce and relax onboard in air-conditioned comfort.
- 5-hour sunset cruise on Darwin Harbour
- Delicious buffet dinner featuring Australian seafood and local produce
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Beverages available for purchase
- Onboard commentary from expert guides
General admission access to the Great Northern Darwin Cup on Monday 7th August, 2023
- Experience the pinnacle of the Darwin Cup Carnival with a general admission ticket to the 2023 Great Northern Darwin Cup. You will not miss a minute of the action with access to all general admission areas, the betting ring and ground floor of the New Public Stand.
Complimentary public transport to and from the racecourse with your event ticket
Sportsnet Holidays Onsite Representative
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Travelodge Resort Darwin Guest Room||Package||1,115||951||1,831||867|
|Mantra Pandanas One Bedroom Waterview Apartment (Double)||Package||1,155||-||1,911||-|
|Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront Guest Room||Package||1,183||999||1,967||-|
|Hilton Darwin Guest Room||Package||1,371||1,155||2,343||1,047|
|Oaks Elan Darwin One Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,479||1,207||2,559||-|
|Oaks Elan Darwin Two Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,767||1,311||3,135||1,083|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an authorised Travel Agent selling packages to the 2023 Darwin Cup Carnival.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2-night minimum stay at Mantra Pandanas, Travelodge Resort Darwin and Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront and a 3-night minimum stay at Oaks Elan Darwin.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included however public transport is included with your Darwin Cup and Palmerston Sprint ticket on race days.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.