Birdsville Races 2021 – Travel Packages and Deals
Saddle up for a unique Horse Racing experience in Australia’s outback! Across two magnificent days, over 6000 punters enter the secluded town of Birdsville to experience quality Outback Racing and phenomenal entertainment. Known as the ‘Melbourne Cup of the Outback’, the races are the showstopper with horses from all over Australia competing for the coveted Birdsville Cup. Between races your unique outback experience continues with exceptional entertainment from Fred Brophy’s Boxing Troupe (the last tent boxing showman in the world!), live entertainment at the Birdsville Hotel, the Big Red Sunset tour, a Fun Run plus much more! The Birdsville Races delivers an experience you’ll be reminiscing over and most likely re-visiting for years to come!
Intrigued by what draws over 6000 people to the tiny outback town of Birdsville? Then please take a moment to register your interest in Sportsnet’s range of 2021 Birdsville Races travel packages by completing the Enquiry Form. You’ll be directly notified when our travel packages are available via SMS and email!
Or you can place a fully-refundable $50 deposit to receive access to the Exclusive Pre-Sale! By doing this you’ll be able to view and book our range of limited 2021 Birdsville Races travel packages before they’re made available to the general public.
2020 Birdsville 3 Night Race Packages from $3,299 per person included:
- Return Chartered flight from Adelaide to Birdsville, including:
- Birdsville landing tax
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a Standard Tent at Birdsville’s Rent-A-Tent campground including:
- Check In: Thursday 3rd September 2020
- Check Out: Sunday 6th September 2020
- Pre-erected tent fitted with stretcher beds and mattresses
- Single linen pack per person with an adult size hooded sleeping bag, Tontine pillow with pillowcase and a sleeping bag liner.
- Camp chair & Lantern
- Shared toilet and shower facilities
- Corporate Hospitality – 1 Day – OBE Pavilion – Saturday incl. Friday General Admission including:
- General Admission entry to Birdsville Racecourse on Friday
- Access to the OBE Pavilion on Saturday only
- Clear fronted marquee with full trackside views
- Gourmet dining featuring OBE Organic produce
- Seated buffet lunch
- 4.5 hour beer, wine and soft drink package
- Complimentary race book
- Live entertainment between races
- Shuttle to and from the Birdsville Race track (Gold coin donation payable directly on board)
- Big Red Sunset Tour on Thursday 3rd September 2020 including:
- Take in the amazing panoramic views, endless photographic opportunities of Big Red where you will be served drinks and nibbles as you watch the sun set on one of the biggest dunes in the Simpson Desert
- Entry ticket into a Fight Night at the Famous Fred Brophy’s Boxing Tent on either Thursday or Friday night
- Fred Brophy is the last boxing tent showman in the world and he’s become a legend at events around the outback. The Boxing Troupe has become as much an iconic part of the races as the races itself.
- Sportsnet Holidays Novelty Dress Up Party Pack
- Celebrate the day with your humorous but tasteful Sportsnet Holidays Dress Up Party Pack and enjoy being a part of the fun without the stress of having to organise your own costume before you leave home.
- Sportsnet Holidays tour host
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee