2020 Darwin Cup Carnival Travel Packages & Deals
As the southern states battle wintry chills in July and August, the Darwin Cup Carnival attracts some 40,000 racegoers from all over the country to Darwin’s Fannie Bay Racecourse during the Top End’s beautiful dry season. With the prize purse for the Cup being over a million dollars you can expect to witness some of the finest horse racing in Australia. Every year a few days before the Darwin Cup Day – also known as “The Race That Stops The Territory” – an influx of punters, racegoers and those looking for a great time descend on the Top End to partake in a truly unique experience. The Darwin Cup Day is a melting pot of great weather, free-flowing drinks, betting and an unwavering collective commitment to have a great time: a recipe that never fails to deliver an eventful and entertaining horse racing carnival.
If you’d love to be there LIVE to experience some of the finest horse racing in Australia, amongst the Top End’s glorious dry season at the Darwin Cup Carnival, please take a moment to pre-register your interest by completing the form below. Once our 2020 Darwin Cup Carnival are released, we’ll send you a notification email and message, and if you’d like, you can arrange for one of our friendly travel experts to get in touch and discuss the range of packages and your travel requirements in further detail.
Exclusive Pre-Sale: To get priority access to our packages and be one of the first customers contacted when our 2020 Darwin Cup Carnival travel packages are released, please place a fully refundable $50 deposit after placing your enquiry. This will guarantee that you’ll receive the very best accommodation and ticket options from our range.
2020 Darwin Cup Carnival – Event Details
|Official Event Name:||2020 Darwin Cup Carnival|
|Event Start Date:||To Be Announced|
|Event End Date:||To Be Announced|
|Event Official Website:||www.darwinturfclub.org.au|
|Event Category:||Horse Racing|
|Performers:||To Be Announced|
|Event Location:||Fannie Bay Racecourse|
|Event Address:||Fannie Bay, Northern Territory, 0820|
2019 ’14 Night Cruise’ packages (priced from $2,415 per person/twin double share) included:
- 14 nights’ accommodation aboard the P&O Pacific Dawn including:
- All main meals at selected restaurants.
- Daytime activities including the sports courts, whirlpool spas, pools and fully equipped gym.
- Evening entertainment featuring live comedy, theatre, nightclubs and cinema.
- Dedicated age specific children’s clubs.
- All Australian and overseas port taxes.
- Embark: Tuesday 30th July, 2019 in Brisbane, Australia.
- Disembark: Tuesday 13th August, 2019 in Singapore.
- General Admission Ticket to the 2019 Carlton Mid Darwin Cup Day.
- One-way economy airfare flying Singapore Airlines from Singapore to Perth (other cities on application) including compulsory pre-paid airfare taxes.
- Booking and ticket handling fee.
Darwin Cup Carnival | Highlight Video