2019 Melbourne Cup Carnival – Travel Packages & Cruises
The most lucrative two-mile (3.2km) handicap race in the world, the Melbourne Cup, otherwise referred to as “The Race That Stops a Nation™”, is without a doubt one of the world’s most prestigious and iconic sporting events! Each year over 300,000 race goers from all over Australia and the globe enter the world renowned gates of Flemington Racecourse dressed to the nines to experience the glitz, glamour, drama, and excitement of the biggest and best four days of horse racing in Australia (indeed, the world!). There are not many sporting events in Australia and the world that can warrant having their own public holiday. Patrons come to not only witness some of the finest horse racing on the planet, have a ‘punt’ and partake in The Cup festivities, but also to soak in the atmosphere and festivities that are unlike anything else in the world.
2019 Melbourne Cup Carnival – Event Overview
|Event Official Name:||2019 Melbourne Cup Carnival|
|Event Start Date:||2 November 2019|
|Event End Date:||9 November 2019|
|Event Official Website:||www.flemington.com.au/melbourne-cup-carnival|
|Event Category:||Horse Racing|
|Performers:||To Be Announced|
|Event Location:||Flemington Racecourse|
|Event Address:||448 Epsom Rd, Flemington VIC 3031|
Our 2019 packages were priced from between $295 and $1,489 per person depending on the accommodation and number of nights selected. You can expect our 2019 packages to have similar pricing and inclusions.
2 – 7 nights accommodation to the 2018 Melbourne Cup Carnival packages included up to:
- 2 – 7 nights accommodation at a selection of Melbourne CBD hotels.
- The Derby Day One Way Cruiser on Saturday 3rd November, 2018 including:
- Delivery to the doorstep of the renowned Flemington Racecourse.
- One way scenic cruise along the Maribyrnong River.
- Live music.
- Stand-up morning tea buffet consisting of fresh seasonal fruits, delicious muffins, gourmet pastries and tastefully filled croissants.
- Unlimited heavy & light beers and Australian sparkling, red & white wines.
- A variety of soft drinks, freshly squeezed orange juice, tea & coffee.
- Hosted by the friendly Sportsnet Holidays Team.
- General admission ticket to AAMI Victoria Derby Day on Saturday 3rd November, 2018.
- “The World’s Greatest” Cup Eve Gala starting at 7:00pm on Monday 5th November, 2018 including:
- Entry & reserved seat.
- Special guest panel to give insights & tips for the upcoming Melbourne Cup.
- Live music and dancing.
- Roving entertainment.
- Dinner and beverage package.
- Exclusive prizes to be won and much more!
- General admission ticket to Lexus Melbourne Cup Day on Tuesday 6th November, 2018.
- Sportsnet Punter Express One-Way Tram Car breakfast on Thursday 8th November, 2018 including:
- Friendly & professional Maître D and silver-service butler team to personally attend to your needs.
- Mouth-watering hot breakfast made from fresh Australian produce.
- Starters including delicious bakery items, crisp seasonal fruit and enticing accompaniments.
- Unlimited Australian Sparkling wine, beer, teas, coffee, fresh juices and mineral water.
- Official Race Day book so you can pick your winners.
- All tramcars fitted with air-conditioning and stabilisers to ensure a smooth and comfortable journey.
- Delivery onto the doorstep of the famed Flemington Racecourse.
- General admission ticket to Kennedy Oaks Day on Thursday 8th November, 2018.
- myki Visitor Pack including:
- A Full Fare myki card, pre-loaded with enough myki money for one day’s travel in Zone 1 & 2, which includes the entire tram network.
- Discount offers at 15 attractions including: Melbourne Aquarium, the National Sports Museum, Eureka Skydeck and Melbourne Star, saving you more than $100.
- A protective souvenir myki wallet.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
Join us at the 2019 edition of the Melbourne Cup with a package from Sportsnet Holidays – Official Tourism Operator of the Melbourne Cup Carnival! Aside from Official Tickets and great accommodation in Melbourne our packages also include a myriad of exclusive functions such as: The Derby Day One Way Cruiser – A scenic cruise along the Maribyrnong River including live music, food and beverages; Sportsnet Punter Express One-Way Tram Car breakfast; and entry to Sportsnet’s EXCLUSIVE “The World’s Greatest” Cup Eve Gala Dinner during the evening including live music and entertainment, premium meals, beverages and much more!
If you’re interested in joining us at Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne for the 2019 Melbourne Cup Carnival to experience one or more race days including the 2019 Victoria Derby Day, 2019 Melbourne Cup Day, 2019 Oaks Day and 2019 Stakes Day, then please take a moment to pre-register your interest by completing the enquiry from below. Once our official 2019 Melbourne Cup Carnival travel packages are released one of our friendly consultants will then get in touch to discuss our range of package options and how we can best cater to your travel requirements.
“The race that stops a nation is a ™ and © of the Victoria Racing Club Limited 2006”.
Melbourne Cup Carnival 2019 | Corporate Hospitality