2021 Lexus Melbourne Cup Day & Kennedy Oaks Day – 4 Night Package
2021 Lexus Melbourne Cup Day and Kennedy Oaks Day 4 Night Package
- 4 nights’ accommodation at a selection of Melbourne CBD hotels – View Hotel Pricing
- Check In: Monday 1st November, 2021
- Check Out: Friday 5th November, 2021
- 5 minute one way helicopter transfer from Melbourne CBD to Flemington Racecourse on Tuesday 2nd November, 2021 with 30 minutes pre-flight access to the Microflite departure lounge including:
- Canapes including a fruit platter and pastries
- Sparkling wine, beer, orange juice, still and sparkling water
- Tea & coffee
- Dedicated hosts & ground staff
Melbourne Cup Access:
- General admission ticket to the Lexus Melbourne Cup Day on Tuesday 2nd November, 2021
- Return Oaks Day Cocktail River Cruise on Thursday 4th November, 2021 including:
- Return transfer to Flemington Racecourse from Melbourne City Marina, Victoria Harbour
- Docked at Flemington adjacent to the Riverbank Entrance Gate at Flemington Racecourse
- Morning Tea including a selection of pastries and muffins, quiches and croissants
- Light lunch included on board with indoor and outdoor seating available
- Selection of Premium Australian red, white & sparkling wine, heavy & light beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee (served on return journey from Melbourne City Marina to Flemington Racecourse only)
- Television monitors for race day viewing onboard
- Entertainment and cocktail food served on the return transfer to Victoria Harbour
Oaks Day Access:
- General admission ticket to Kennedy Oaks Day on Thursday 4th November, 2021
- Afternoon Tea at the Hotel Windsor on Wednesday 3rd November, 2021
- Indulge in a quintessential Melbourne experience with Afternoon Tea at the Hotel Windsor. Having served Afternoon Tea since 1883, the Hotel Windsor experience is synonymous with elegance, class and tradition
- Myki Explorer pack including:
- A full fare myki card pre-loaded with one day of travel in Zone 1
- Discount offers at 15 attractions such as the Melbourne Aquarium, Australian Sports Museum and Eureka Skydeck
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne Deluxe Room||Package||1,467||1,403||1,939||-|
|WRAP on Southbank One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||1,507||-||2,015||-|
|Mantra Southbank Melbourne One Bedroom Premium Apartment||Package||1,535||1,443||2,075||-|
|Vibe Hotel Melbourne Yarra Room||Package||1,591||-||2,187||-|
|Mantra Southbank Melbourne Two Bedroom Apartment||Package||1,619||1,411||2,243||1,307|
|WRAP on Southbank Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||1,643||1,427||2,291||1,319|
|Pullman Melbourne on Swanston Superior Room||Package||1,807||1,643||2,619||-|
|Crown Metropol Luxe Room||Package||2,051||1,699||3,107||1,523|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Tourism Operator of the Victoria Racing Club.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2 night minimum stay at the Vibe Hotel Melbourne and WRAP on Southbank.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. If you have purchased a return River Cruise or one way helicopter transfer, you will need to make your own way to the applicable departure point. The Helicopter transfer is one way only and you will be required to make your own way back from Flemington Racecourse. A full fare myki card pre-loaded with one day travel in Zone 1 has been included in all packages.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.