Kennedy Oaks Day and Afternoon Tea Package
2 nights’ accommodation at a selection of Melbourne CBD hotels – View Package Prices
- Check In: Wednesday 2nd November, 2022
- Check Out: Friday 4th November, 2022
Afternoon Tea at the Hotel Windsor on Wednesday 2nd November, 2022 including:
- Indulge in a quintessential Melbourne experience with Afternoon Tea at the Hotel Windsor. Having served Afternoon Tea since 1883, the Hotel Windsor experience is synonymous with elegance, class and tradition
- Selection of ribbon sandwiches, savoury pastries, French patisserie and freshly baked scones
- French sparkling wine on arrival
- Selection of speciality teas and coffees
Return Oaks Day Cocktail River Cruise package on Thursday 3rd November, 2022 including:
- Celebrate Kennedy Oaks Day in style and cruise to and from Flemington Racecourse along the Yarra and Maribyrnong rivers whilst taking in the sites of Melbourne from a fully enclosed panoramic vessel or from the sundeck.
- Return transfer to Flemington Racecourse from Melbourne City Marina, Victoria Harbour
- Docked at Flemington adjacent to the Riverbank Entrance Gate at Flemington Racecourse
- Morning Tea including a selection of pastries and muffins, quiches and croissants
- Light lunch included on board with indoor and outdoor seating available
- Selection of premium Australian red, white and sparkling wine, heavy and light beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee (served on return journey from Melbourne City Marina to Flemington Racecourse only)
- Television monitors for race day viewing onboard
- Entertainment and cocktail food served on the return transfer to Victoria Harbour
Lawn stand ticket to Kennedy Oaks Day on Thursday 3rd November, 2022 – Ticket upgrades available in 2022!
- Commonly referred to as Ladies Day, Kennedy Oaks Day is renowned for ladies showcasing their best race wear including an abundance of colour, accessories and beautiful millinery. On track, witness the best three-year old fillies battle it out to be first past the post in the Group 1 Kennedy Oaks. Located opposite the winning post, the Lawn Stand offers spectacular views of Flemington racecourse and the Melbourne city skyline.
- Entry into Flemington Racecourse and a reserved seat in the Lawn Stand on Kennedy Oaks Day
Myki Explorer pack including:
- A full fare myki card pre-loaded with one day of travel in Zone 1
- Discount offers at 15 attractions such as the Melbourne Aquarium, Australian Sports Museum and Eureka Skydeck
Sportsnet Holidays Hygiene Travel Pack
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|WRAP on Southbank One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||755||-||1,011||-|
|WRAP on Southbank Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||823||715||1,147||661|
|Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne Perkins Room||Package||783||-||1,067||-|
|Vibe Hotel Melbourne Yarra Room||Package||811||-||1,123||-|
|Adina Apartment Hotel Southbank One Bedroom Apartment||Package||811||-||1,123||-|
|Crown Metropol Luxe Room||Package||1,039||859||1,579||769|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Tourism Operator of the Victoria Racing Club.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2 night minimum stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Southbank, Crown Metropol, Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne, Vibe Hotel Melbourne and WRAP on Southbank.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays, please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Transfers to Flemington Racecourse are included in each package. If you have purchased a return river cruise package or a one way helicopter transfer, you will be required to make your own way to the applicable departure point. Please note – the helicopter transfer is one way only. A full fare myki card pre-loaded with one day travel in Zone 1 has been included in all packages which allows travel on the entire tram network.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.