Penfolds Victoria Derby Day and Lexus Melbourne Cup Day Package
5 nights’ accommodation at a selection of Melbourne CBD hotels View Package Prices
- Check In: Friday 3rd November, 2023
- Check Out: Wednesday 8th November, 2023
One-way helicopter transfer from Melbourne CBD to Flemington Racecourse on Saturday 4th November, 2023
- Avoid the traffic and take the scenic route with a one-way helicopter transfer from Melbourne CBD to Flemington Racecourse. From the moment you arrive at the modern heliport, you can rest assured you will fly in luxury and style.
- 5-minute one way helicopter transfer from the Melbourne CBD to Flemington Racecourse
- 30-minute pre-flight access to the Microflite departure lounge including:
- Canapes including a fruit platter and pastries
- Sparkling wine, beer, orange juice, still and sparkling water
- Tea and coffee
- Dedicated hosts and ground staff
General Admission ticket to Penfolds Victoria Derby Day on Saturday 4th November, 2023 – Ticket Upgrades Coming Soon!
- Experience one of the most prestigious days on the racing calendar where the incredible action on track will be rivalled by the black and white themed fashion off track. This ticket allows racegoers to experience the general admission areas of Flemington and soak up all the colour and atmosphere of this signature event.
Yarra Valley Gourmet Winery Tour on Monday 6th November, 2023
- The Yarra Valley may be known as world-renowned wine growing region, however that is only half the story of this gourmet wonderland. This tour offers the perfect blend of the best of the Yarra Valley’s wines and other gourmet produce as you spend the day in foodie heaven.
- Visit two well-renowned Yarra Valley wineries for wine tastings
- Restaurant lunch
- Tastings of cheese and other produce at Coldstream Dairy
- Handcrafted chocolate tasting at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
- Round trip transport to and from selected pick up locations in the Melbourne CBD
Entry into the Sportsnet Holidays Cup Day Breakfast on Tuesday 7th November, 2023
- Begin one of the most iconic days of the year in Melbourne with a little extra indulgence at the Sportsnet Holidays Cup Day Breakfast. Held at the stylish and renowned River Room within the Crown Melbourne Complex, enjoy a morning of fun, food, entertainment and spectacular Yarra River views, all before you walk through the Flemington Gates! At the conclusion of the breakfast, you will be transferred to Flemington Racecourse in time for the first race.
- Entry and reserved seat to the Sportsnet Holidays Cup Day Breakfast
- Hosted by a special guest MC
- Interview with an industry personality
- Plated hot breakfast alongside fresh pastries, muffins and seasonal fruits
- Selection of beverages including freshly brewed coffees, teas, sparkling wine, red and white wines, beers and juices
- Option to partake in the Sportsnet Holidays ‘Fashions off the Field’ competition
- Complimentary pamper stations
- One way coach transfer to Flemington Racecourse at the conclusion of the function
- Time: 7.30am – 9.30am
General Admission ticket to Lexus Melbourne Cup Day on Tuesday 7th November, 2023 – Ticket Upgrades Coming Soon!
- The Lexus Melbourne Cup takes its rightful place as the centrepiece of the Melbourne Cup Carnival where the eyes of the world will be firmly focused on the race that stops the nation. This ticket allows racegoers to experience the general admission areas of Flemington and soak up all the colour and atmosphere of this signature event.
Myki Explorer pack including:
- A full fare myki card pre-loaded with one day of travel in Zone 1 and includes the entire tram network
- Discount offers at 15 attractions such as the Melbourne Aquarium, Australian Sports Museum and Eureka Skydeck
Sportsnet Holidays Client Event Support
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne Perkins Room||Package||2,069||-||2,719||-|
|Vibe Hotel Melbourne Yarra Room||Package||2,239||-||3,059||-|
|Adina Apartment Hotel Southbank One Bedroom Apartment||Package||2,239||-||3,059||-|
|WRAP on Southbank One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||2,274||-||3,129||-|
|Pullman Melbourne on Swanston Superior King Room||Package||2,529||-||3,639||-|
|Pullman Melbourne on Swanston Superior Twin Room||Package||2,599||-||3,779||-|
|WRAP on Southbank Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartment||Package||2,719||2,286||4,019||2,069|
|Crown Metropol Luxe Room||Package||2,859||2,379||4,299||2,139|
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Tourism Operator of the Victoria Racing Club.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2-night minimum stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Southbank, Crown Metropol, Pullman Melbourne on Swanston, Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne, Vibe Hotel Melbourne and WRAP on Southbank.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Transfers to Flemington Racecourse are included in each package. Transfers included on Derby Day and Melbourne Cup Day are one way only. A full fare myki card pre-loaded with one day travel in Zone 1 has been included in all packages which allows travel on the entire tram network. You must make your own way to the helicopter transfer, the Sportsnet Holidays Cup Day Breakfast and the Water Taxi departure point.