Australian MotoGP Ultimate VIP Experience
4 nights’ accommodation at Crown Metropol – View Package Prices
- Check In: Thursday 13th October, 2022
- Check Out: Monday 17th October, 2022
Return helicopter transfer from the Melbourne CBD to Phillip Grand Prix Circuit on Friday, Saturday and Sunday including:
- There is no better way to arrive at the Australian MotoGP than avoiding the long drive and heavy traffic to and from the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit than with a return helicopter transfer. From the moment you arrive at the modern heliport, you can rest assured you will fly in luxury and style.
- Return helicopter transfer from the Melbourne CBD to Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit (35 minute flight each way)
- 30-minute pre-flight access to the Microflite departure lounge including:
- Canapes including a fruit platter and pastries
- Sparkling wine, beer, orange juice, still and sparkling water
- Tea and coffee
- Dedicated hosts and ground staff
3 Day MotoGP VIP Village access to the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix 2022 at Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit on Friday, Saturday and Sunday including:
- The MotoGP VIP Village is an exclusive Corporate Hospitality platform specially designed to enhance the enjoyment of every Grand Prix. With premium all-day hospitality, enjoy the race from a prime location offering a privileged view of the Start/Finish line, Pit Lane and the Paddock. Be one of the lucky few and see the MotoGP riders up close with a pit lane walk and even have the chance to go on a backstage guided Paddock Tour and feel the electric atmosphere as the teams prepare for the big race.
- Fully equipped marquee located in the Gold area of the pit roof
- Buffet breakfast, gourmet lunch and all-day canapes
- All day complimentary bar including wine, Singha beer, Prosecco, Red Bull Energy drinks and soft drinks (spirits not included)
- Direct track views from an airconditioned suite
- Paddock Tour at pre-arranged times on Saturday and Sunday
- Pit Lane Walk at a scheduled time on Saturday and Sunday
- MotoGP World Champions Trophy Photo Opportunity
- Meet and greet / Q&A with MotoGP Championship riders
- Shuttle from the VIP car park to the MotoGP VIP Village entrance
- VIP Parking spaces
- Wi-Fi access
- Live race television coverage
- Official Event Programme
- VIP raffle prizes
Admission to the History of Motorsport Display located at the Phillip Island Grand Prix circuit
- The History of Motorsport Display showcases the beginning of motorsport on Phillip Island from the very first car grand prix ever held in Australia in 1928 through to the present day. With articles, images, and machinery that will capture your imagination of a time gone era, this is not to be missed by any true motorcycle fan.
Sportsnet Holidays Earpiece Event Radio
Sportsnet Holidays Lanyard and Ticket Wallet
Sportsnet Holidays Client Event Support
Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Crown Metropol Luxe Room||Package||6,775||-||7,567||-|
- 2022 Australian MotoGP - Corporate Hospitality - 2 Day - MotoGP VIP Village - Apex $1,498 AUD per person
- Choose MotoGP Premier for an exciting weekend of world class racing at the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix. With an Apex package, enjoy an upgraded hospitality experience within MotoGP VIP Village where you will have access to an exclusive premier lounge offering a personalised experience with a refined and welcoming feel. The experiences in Apex are the best in MotoGP as you will take a guided paddock tour with MotoGP experts, be part of private Q&A sessions with a rider and a team manager in your private suite, take a thorough team garage tour conducted by a team manager and ride along the service road in a BMW X5 for an exclusive view as the riders take to the track all whilst enjoying an entire weekend of high-quality hospitality and entertainment.
- 2 Day access to the Premier Lounge within MotoGP VIP Village on Saturday and Sunday
- Access to all-day VIP hospitality in the private Premier Lounge including:
* Buffet breakfast, gourmet lunch and all-day canapes
* Complimentary bar serving wine, beer and spirits
- An airconditioned suite located above the pits on the main straight
- VIP Guided Paddock Tour in the 'backstage' area of MotoGP
- Team Garage Tour for a behind the scenes glimpse of a team's home base and the mechanics at work
- Appearances by a current rider and team executive with a Q&A session
- Ride along the service road, situated parallel to the track in a BMW X5 for an exclusive view as the riders take the track
- Pit lane walks on Saturday and Sunday
- The opportunity to pose for a photo with the authentic MotoGP World Champions trophy
- Exclusive MotoGP Merchandise
- Official Programme
- MotoGP Premier Lanyard and Ticket Sleeve
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 1 night minimum requirement at Quincy Hotel Melbourne, The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins and Travelodge Docklands. There is a 2-night minimum stay at Crown Metropol and WRAP on Southbank. There is a 4-night minimum stay at Silverwater Resort Phillip Island.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package. However, if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Return catch-a-coach transfers are included for guests staying in Melbourne hotels. Transfers depart from Southern Cross Station. A shuttle transfer to and from the circuit with a fee payable will be available for all guests staying at Silverwater Resort Phillip Island.