3 Night “Tent City” 2017 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour packages include:
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Tent City, located along Brock’s Skyline on Mount Panorama, including: – View Prices – View Location Map.
- Check In: Friday 3rd February, 2017.
- Check Out: Monday 6th February, 2017.
- Pre-erected Tent fitted with wire based beds, mattress, carpet and 12 volt light.
- Linen Pack including sheets, pillow case, blanket, doona and doona cover per person (towels not included).
- Shared toilet and shower facilities.
- Breakfast daily – choice of hot and cold items.
- 3 Day Trackside Pass incl. Paddock Pass to 2017 Bathurst 12 Hour – (Grandstand & Hospitality Upgrades Available – View Ticket Upgrade Options).
- Admission pass into the National Motor Racing Museum at Mount Panorama.
- The National Motor Racing Museum celebrates the history, personalities and achievements of Australian Motor Sports.
- EARLY BIRD OFFER: Sportsnet Exclusive Offer – Pit Lane Walk.
- Be one of the lucky few that get to stroll Pit Lane from the inside! Take a peek in each garage and see the teams as they prepare to take to the track! Be sure to bring your camera & a signing pen as this is a great opportunity for some sneaky snaps!
- 2017 Official Bathurst 12 Hour Programme Voucher.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handing Fee.
|Bathurst Tent City Standard Tent||Package||590||589||685||-|
- 3 Day - Grandstand incl. Paddock Pass - #8 $30 AUD per person
- This uncovered grandstand is located on pit straight opposite the team garages
- 3 Day – Covered Grandstand incl. Paddock Pass - #12 $189 AUD per person
- Located on turn one this covered grandstand is the place to be
- Corporate Hospitality - 2 Day - Moët Grand Vintage Lounge (Sat & Sun) $1,300 AUD per person
- The Moët Grand Vintage Lounge is reserved for those with discerning taste. The lounge is perfectly located on pit straight, above the team garages.
Enjoy a casual lounge in air-conditioned comfort whilst you sit back and sip Moët Grand Vintage whilst taking in all the action on the screens.
- Non-reserved seating
- Air conditioned suite
- Balcony for viewing
- In-suite chef
- Grazing menu
- Premium beers and wines, soft drink, water, tea and coffee
- Paddock Pass
- Corporate gift
- Official event programme
- Dedicated suite hosts
- SOLD OUT - 3 Day - 12 Hour Club (Fri, Sat & Sun) $- AUD per person
- Due to the overwhelming success, the Bathurst 12 Hour Club has been relocated to the Pit Roof where you will enjoy a spacious air-conditioned marquee with an exclusive outdoor area and view from Murray's Corner, all along pit straight through to pit exit.
- Suite will include 4x42 inch televisions, simulators, themed tables, dry bars
- Balcony with umbrellas overlooking Pit Lane
- Reserved seating
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Buffet lunch
- Hot breakfast served on Sunday
- Standard beverage package including beer, wine and soft drink
- Paddock Pass
- Corporate gift
- Official event programme
- Official event shirt
- Official event cap
- Dedicated Suite Host
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Mount Panorama, Bathurst
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab, once released.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3 night minimum stay.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Bathurst at this time of year is usually sunny and hot however rain is also common, pack for all seasons.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au