4 Night ‘Tent City’ Package
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Tent City, located along Brock’s Skyline on Mount Panorama, including: – View Tent Pricing
- Check In: Thursday 30th January, 2020
- Check Out: Monday 3rd January, 2020
- Pre-erected Tent fitted with wire based beds, extra thick mattress, carpet and 12 volt light
- Linen Pack including sheets, pillow, pillow case, blanket, doona and doona cover per person (towels not included)
- Shared toilet and shower facilities
- Breakfast daily – choice of hot and cold items.
- 3 Day Trackside Pass to the 2020 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour – View Ticket Upgrades
- Scenic helicopter flight over Mount Panorama Circuit
- Take to the skies on this scenic flight which includes two amazing laps of the track where you will have a bird’s eye view of all the racing and the spectacular Mount Panorama!
- EARLY BIRD OFFER: Sportsnet Holidays Exclusive Offer – Podium Tour
- Go behind the scenes of the event where you will get the experience all the action of the podium where the next winners will be crowned!
- 2020 Official Bathurst 12 Hour Programme Voucher
- Sportsnet Holidays Cap
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
Prices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars.
|Tent City Standard Tent||Package||929||925||1,045||-|
On Request Sold Out
* Extra Night price is for per person and per night. The rates quoted are outside peak event periods and should be used as a guide only. Additional surcharges may apply.
WIN - MSB152TW - 31/01
- Grandstand - 3 Day - Uncovered Grandstand - #8 $39 AUD per person
- This uncovered grandstand is located directly across from the pit garages, so you can catch all the action that unfolds in pit lane. Located on the outside of the track on pit straight, this stand is one of the best places to witness all the start/finish line action.
- Corporate Hospitality - 3 Day - 12 Hour Club (Fri, Sat & Sun) $802 AUD per person
- The Bathurst 12 Hour Club is located on the Pit Roof in a spacious, air-conditioned marquee. Sit back and relax in your reserved seat with screens showing constant race vision and timing to ensure you don't miss a moment of the action.
- Morning & afternoon tea and a buffet lunch daily (breakfast also included on Sunday)
- Beverage package including beer, wine and soft drink with RTD spirits available for purchase
- All day coffee and tea
- Merchandise voucher for all guests
- Corporate Hospitality - 2 Day – Champagne Lounge (Sat & Sun) $2,382 AUD per person
- The Premium Champagne Lounge is located above the team garages in a luxurious, air-conditioned lounge.
- In-suite chef offering full grazing menu
- Free flowing French Champagne, premium wines & beers, soft drink and espresso machine
Prices listed are PER PERSON and in Australian Dollars. Upgrades subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.