3 Night ‘Standard’ 2017 Daytona 500 package includes:
- 3 nights accommodation at a selection of Daytona Beach hotels – view hotel locations.
- Check In: Friday 24th February, 2017.
Check Out: Monday 27th February, 2017.
- Check In: Friday 24th February, 2017.
- Return deluxe coach transfers to the speedway on Saturday and Sunday.
- Turn 1/Turn 4 Lower Deluxe (Sections 118-133, 160-174 Rows 11-24) ticket for the Xfinity Series Race on Saturday .
- Turn 1/Turn 4 Lower Deluxe (Sections 118-133, 160-174 Rows 11-24) ticket for the Daytona 500 on Sunday .
- Admission to the Sunday PrimeSport VIP Midway Suite, Daytona’s newest VIP Hospitality including:
- Pre-race is inclusive of deluxe buffet, unlimited beer, soda & water, live entertainment inclusive of Driver Appearance, FANZONE and Pit Road access, and access to driver introductions.
- After the green flag drops, you will be able to continue to enjoy the climate controlled in grandstand hospitality suite with closed circuit TV’s during the Daytona 500.
- Weekend FanVision rental.
- Official Daytona 500 race programme.
- Souvenir gift bag.
- Professional event staff on-site to assist.
- All taxes and gratuities.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
The Daytona 500 dominates the NASCAR race schedule in a way unmatched by any other single event. The prestige, the track, the history — it has to be experienced to be believed, and this year’s Daytona 500 will be no exception! Be there to see it, to hear it and to feel it – there is simply no other experience that matches seeing a NASCAR race live in person!
|Plaza Resort & Spa Standard Room||Package||3,095||2,791||4,198||2,637|
|Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Guest Room||Package||3,401||2,926||4,792||2,688|
- Sprint FANZONE Access - Saturday $54 AUD per person
- A Sprint FANZONE race pass allows you to cross over the track surface to the grassy tri-oval and pit road for pre-race ceremonies. Look into the NASCAR garages, enjoy driver introductions and the live pre-race show
- 2 Day - Pit In/Pit Out Lower $71 AUD per person
- Sections 134-139, 153-159 Rows 1-12
- 2 Day - Pit In/Pit Out Middle $98 AUD per person
- Sections 321-336, 366-382 Rows 1-22
- 2 Day - Turn 1/Turn 4 Middle Deluxe $98 AUD per person
- Sections 314-320, 383-389 Rows 1-22
- 2 Day - Pin In/Pin Out Upper $161 AUD per person
- Sections 428-436, 466-476 Rows 23-40
- 2 Day - Start/Finish Middle with Club Access $429 AUD per person
- Sections 340-344, 358-362 Rows 1-22
- 2 Day - Start/Finish Upper with Club Access $429 AUD per person
- Sections 440-444, 458-462 Rows 23-40
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Daytona International Speedway,
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
A. No, the package must be bought in conjunction with tickets.
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Concession tickets are not available for this event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, all packages include reserved seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 3 night minimum night stay depending on the hotel.
Function (5 Night Package Only)
Q. Where is the function being held?
Q. Is there a dress code?
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
A. No, you may only purchase tickets to the function in conjunction with the Sportsnet Holidays package.
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
A. No, unfortunately the accommodation cannot be removed from the package.
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
A. No, unfortunately the function cannot be removed from the package.
Q. Is there a child rate?
A. No, there are no child prices for the function.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you. Alternatively you can book flights on our website www.sportsnetholidays.com
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However if you have purchased flights with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are included to the event.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Florida has two seasons: wet and dry. November through April is the dry season where there is less humidity and rain. February is the coolest time of the year with an average temperature of 20⁰C-22⁰C.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
- Online Enquiry Form
- Click here to make an enquiry.