|Isle of Man TT 2018 Event Overview|
|Official Event Name:||Isle of Man TT 2018|
|Event Start Date:||26 May 2018|
|Event End Date:||08 June 2018|
|Event Official Website:||www.iomtt.com/|
|Event Category:||Road Racing|
|Event Location:||Snaefell Mountain Course|
|Event Address:||Isle of Man, United Kingdom|
First staged more than a century ago, the Isle of Man TT is one of the world’s greatest, dangerous and most prestigious motorsport events. The 30.73 mile (60.72km) Snaefell Mountain Course which uses closed public roads which cut through villages, fields and mountains demands nothing but the highest level of talent, commitment and bravery from competitors. Similarly, the production-based motorcycles that the riders trust their lives with must have the highest level of performance, reliability and durability.
Already starting to make plans to travel to next year’s edition of the world’s greatest road race, the 2018 Isle of Man TT?! To register your interest in a tour or travel package to next year’s Isle of Man TT, please take a moment to complete the Enquiry Form below. Once the details of our 2018 Isle of Man TT tours & travel packages are finalised, one of our friendly consultants will be in touch to give you a rundown of the range and each tour/package’s inclusions, and also get a better understanding of your travel requirements.
Sportsnet 2018 Isle of Man TT tours will include the following:
- Return economy airfares flying Emirates Airlines.
- 9 nights accommodation at the 4-star Palace Hotel Casino, Douglas including full English breakfast daily.
- Tickets to all four race days plus the Official Evening Practice.
- Watch the Evening Practice from the Official VIP Suite.
- Watch Race Day 2 from the balcony of the famous Creg Ny Baa hotel with a hospitality ticket that also includes buffet lunch and drinks throughout the day.
- Transfers throughout including unlimited transport on the Isle of Man.
- Coach tour of the TT course with live commentary en-route from at least one current TT rider.
- Entry to Sportsnet’s EXCLUSIVE ‘TT Riders Panel Evening‘ function including dinner, drinks throughout the evening and a Q&A session with some of the biggest names on the TT circuit. Click to view photos from the 2016 Panel Evening.
- Farewell drinks at the Palace Hotel Casino.
- Plus much, MUCH more!
Thanks and hopefully you can join us at ‘The Isle’ in 2018 to experience what we consider to be the ‘mecca’ of all two-wheeled (and a motor – sorry, cyclists!) enthusiasts for what’s sure to be an unforgettable trip!