2 night 2016 NRL Grand Final packages include:
- 2 nights accommodation at a selection of Sydney CBD hotels – View Hotel Locations.
- Check In: Saturday 1st October, 2016.
- Check Out: Monday 3rd October, 2016.
- Silver reserved seating to the 2016 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final at ANZ Stadium – Click for Ticket Upgrade Options!
- Access to the Sportsnet Exclusive Members Lounge at ANZ Stadium including:
- VIP entry into the Exclusive Sportsnet Members Lounge located in the ANZ Stadium entertainment precinct.
- Opportunity to meet and get photos with your favourite ex-NRL players.
- Exclusive signing sessions.
- Complimentary (non-alcoholic) beverages.
- Lounge furniture, bean bags and shade for you to relax.
- Giveaways, activities and much more!
- Free public transport between Sydney CBD and Sydney Olympic Park with your match ticket.
- Free general admission entry into Epsom Day at Royal Randwick racecourse with your NRL GF ticket.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
|Metro Hotel on Pitt Superior Room||Package||555||503||841||-|
|Travelodge Sydney Guest Room (Double Only)||Package||581||513||893||-|
|Travelodge Wynard Guest Room||Package||581||513||893||-|
|Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central Guest Room (Double Only)||Package||605||541||941||-|
|Mercure Sydney Standard Room||Package||645||563||1,021||-|
|Sheraton on the Park City Side Room||Package||675||623||1,081||-|
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final – Gold $97 AUD per person
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final – Platinum $160 AUD per person
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final - Diamond $267 AUD per person
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. ANZ Stadium
Edwin Flack Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Travel Operator selling Official tickets to the 2016 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, all packages include reserved seating.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Yes, subject to availability.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. 2 night minimum.
Q. Where is the function being held?
A. The cruise departs from King Street Wharf Berth 1, Sydney at 1:30pm Sharp.
Q. Is there a dress code?
A. Neat casual event and team apparel is encouraged.
Q. Can I purchase tickets to the function only?
Q. Can I purchase event and function ticket only?
Q. Can I remove the function from the package?
A. Yes, however this is not recommended as you will be missing out on a great party.
Q. Is there a child rate?
0 – 4 years old: FOC
5 – 13 years old: $79.00
14 – 17 years old: $109.00
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you. Alternatively you can book flights on our website www.sportsnetholidays.com.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package. However if you have purchased transfers with Sportsnet Holidays please speak with your expert consultant who can arrange these for you.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. You will have to make your own way from your hotel to King Street Wharf to board the cruise to ANZ Stadium.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. A. Sydney temperatures can range from 13 – 22 degrees in October with rainfall being fairly likely.
Q. What currency do I use?
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au