Sportsnet Super Suite at John Cain Arena
Sportsnet Holidays is offering you a unique and exclusive experience at the Australian Open with access to the Sportsnet Super Suite located in John Cain Arena. Here you will enjoy all the action from a private viewing area with stylish furniture, air-conditioning, private bathrooms and access to a bar to purchase food and beverages away from the crowds. Accessible from the suite is a private balcony with padded seating overlooking the court where you can relax in comfort and experience all the atmosphere from the on-court action!
The Sportsnet® Super Suite at John Cain Arena is available on the following dates:
- Monday 16th January, 2023
- Tuesday 17th January, 2023
- Wednesday 18th January, 2023
- Thursday 19th January, 2023
- Friday 20th January, 2023
- Saturday 21st January, 2023
- Sunday 22nd January, 2023
- Monday 23rd January, 2023
Located behind the baseline in John Cain Arena, the Sportsnet® Super Suite gives patrons a unique taste of the Australian Open corporate hospitality experience without corporate hospitality prices!
Open for the first eight days of the tournament, the Sportsnet® Super Suite is an exclusive, spacious and air-conditioned lounge that runs the length of the baseline and includes both behind glass and inside arena areas.
The behind glass area of the suite is appointed with tables, chairs and couches that allow patrons to relax and enjoy a light meal and drink (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available to purchase) from the suite’s own pop-up cafe and cash bar. The court-facing wall of the lounge is made entirely out of glass too, so patrons won’t miss a moment of action of some of the tournament’s most intriguing matches. In fact, Nick Kyrgios is renowned for preferring to play on John Cain Arena, so there will no doubt be plenty of action if he’s on court!
The Super Suite’s inside arena area of the lounge contains padded, cinema-like seats that allow patrons to enjoy the electric atmosphere of John Cain Arena in absolute comfort – and not to mention one of the best seats in the house!
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Sportsnet Holidays is an Official Travel Agent for the Australian Open 2023.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
A. Yes, concession tickets are available, however you must present a valid concession card upon entry to the event.
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability and specific seats cannot be guaranteed.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however disability tickets are subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the ‘Prices’ tab?
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 2-night minimum night stay at each hotel throughout the tournament.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid airfare taxes are not included in this package. Please speak to your expert consultant to organise flights for you.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, airport transfers are not included in the package.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included between the hotels and the event. Several of the hotels are in walking distance of Melbourne Park otherwise Yarra trams will operate an Australian Open tram between the CBD and Melbourne Park and is free for guests who have a valid tennis ticket for the applicable day.
- Entry into the exclusive Sportsnet Super Suite located in John Cain Arena
- Access to unreserved premium seats on the private balconies within the suites
- Access to a cash bar to purchase selected food items and beverages
- Televisions within the suite to watch other matches taking place throughout the day
- Sportsnet Holidays on site representatives
- From 10:30am until end of day’s play
- $179 per person – Monday to Friday
- $199 per person – Saturday and Sunday
- Smart casual
- Access via Lift 2, Ground Floor
John Cain Arena
- Your Sportsnet Super Suite ticket allows entry into Melbourne Park via the Partner and Hospitality Entrance at Garden Square
- Tank tops, singlets, thongs and non-dress shorts are not considered appropriate smart casual attire