The Championships, Wimbledon 2019 Packages & Travel
Being in attendance at the hallowed courts of Wimbledon is a dream come true for any tennis fanatic. It’s the oldest tennis tournament and the only major to be played on grass, and for many it’s known as the most prestigious tennis tournament in the world. Since the first Championship in 1877 the Wimbledon Tennis Championships have grown from a friendly garden-party tournament to an international Grand Slam tournament with millions of fans around the world. Being held at the All England Croquet and Lawn Tennis Club in Wimbledon, London, the venue’s exclusive, small and intimate courts creates an atmosphere like no another, especially when you experience the strong traditions the event upholds (Eating of strawberries & cream for spectators & a strict dress code for players).
2019 Wimbledon – Event Overview
|Event Official Name:||Wimbledon|
|Event Start Date:||1 July 2019|
|Event End Date:||14 July 2019|
|Event Official Website:||www.wimbledon.com|
|Performers:||To be announced|
|Event Location:||All-England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club|
|Event Address:||Church Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 5AE, UK|
Our 2018, The Championship, Wimbledon packages were priced from $855 (per person, twin share) depending on the accommodation option selected. You can expect our 2019 packages to have similar pricing and inclusions.
‘1 Night Baseline’ The Championships, Wimbledon 2018 packages include:
- 1 nights accommodation at a selection of Central London hotels
- Reserved seating for 1 match day with your choice of one of the following courts:
- Court 2
- Court 1
- Centre Court
- Breakfast Daily.
- Courtesy bus from Southfields Underground Station to/from the Fairway Village.
- Access to the Champions Lounge.
- Morning tea, coffee and pastries.
- TV coverage ensuring you’re kept up to date with play.
- Admission to The Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership, including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
Would you love to be there LIVE at the iconic All-England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club for the 2019 Wimbledon? If sitting courtside at one of the world’s most historic and prestigious sporting events sounds like something you’d love to experience, please take a moment to complete the Enquiry Form below. Once our 2019 Wimbledon travel packages are released one of our friendly consultants will then be in touch shortly to discuss our range of 2019 Wimbledon travel packages, as well as your travel requirements in further detail.
The Championships, Wimbledon 2019 | Roger Federer v Marin Cilic Highlights