Supercars Adelaide 500 2019 – Ticket & Travel Packages
The Adelaide 500 is one of Supercars premier events with an annual attendances of over 250,000 fans from all over Australia and overseas. You can expect every driver will putting their best foot forward – and down at the 2019 Adelaide 500 as it’s the first chance for critical Championship points and history has show that theAdelaide 500 matters to drivers overall championship standings, so the racing is sure to be intense!
The Adelaide 500 2019 will be sure to deliver a massive schedule of entertainment on and off the track, there will be something for everyone. When the electrifying on track action finishes, the off track entertainment takes over with unforgettable concerts (artists to be announced soon!). You can expect the streets of Adelaide to come alive for 4 days of non-stop motorsport action!
If you’d love to be there LIVE at the start of the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship in 2019 and experience the electric atmosphere the 2019 Adelaide 500?! Then please take the moment to register your interest by completing the Enquiry Form below. One of our friendly travel consultants will be in touch once our Official 2019 Adelaide 500 travel packages are released.
|2019 Adelaide 500 – Event Overview|
|Official Event Name:||2019 Adelaide 500|
|Event Start Date:||28 February 2019|
|Event End Date:||03 March 2019|
|Event Official Website:||www.adelaide500.com.au|
|Performers:||To Be Announced|
|Event Location:||Adelaide Street Circuit|
|Event Address:||Wakefield Road, Adelaide SA 5000|
Our 2018 Adelaide 500 packages were priced from between $895 and $1026 (per person twin share) depending on the accommodation option selected. You can expect our 2019 packages to have similar pricing and inclusions.
- 3 nights accommodation at a selection of central Adelaide hotels.
- Check In: Thursday 1st March, 2018.
- Check Out: Sunday 4th March, 2018.
- Additional nights on request.
- 4 Day General Admission ticket to the 2018 Adelaide 500.
- Access to all concerts and the ability to view all the on-track action from a variety of locations around the circuit.
- 4 Day Paddock Pass.
- Head to the Supercar Paddock to catch a glimpse of the teams and drivers. If you’re lucky, you might even be able to take a quick photo with your favourite driver and grab an autograph!
- Entry on Friday morning into 2018 Adelaide 500 Official Breakfast with the Stars held at the Podium Club at the Adelaide Circuit including:
- Entry to the Official Breakfast held inside the exclusive Podium Club.
- Interview session with current Supercar drivers plus other motorsport legends.
- Sparkling wine on arrival.
- Sit down full hot breakfast.
- Selection of chilled juices, soft drinks, freshly brewed coffee and teas.
- Meet the Official Adelaide 500 Grid Girls.
- Prizes to be won and much more!
- Access to the Cold Chisel concert on Friday 2nd March, 2018 and Robbie Williams concert on Sunday 4th March, 2018.
- 2018 Adelaide 500 Official Programme.
- Free Public Transport on any Adelaide Metro bus, tram or train service over all 4 days of the event.
- Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australian wide.
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee.
Adelaide 500 2019 | Dunlop Last Lap