4 Night Travel Package – 2020 PIRTEK Perth SuperNight
PIRTEK Perth SuperNight 2020 4 night package includes:
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 4-star Four Points by Sheraton in Perth – View Hotel Locations – View Hotel Prices
- Check In: Thursday 14th May, 2020
- Check Out: Monday 18th May, 2020
- Buffet Breakfast daily
- Return coach transfers on Friday, Saturday and Sunday between hotel and Barbagallo Raceway
- 3 Day Trackside Pass incl. Paddock Pass to 2020 PIRTEK Perth SuperNight: – View Ticket Upgrades
- The Paddock is where all the action takes place. Get closer to the teams working in the garages, team transporters and maybe even grab an autograph from your favourite driver.
- Sportsnet EXCLUSIVE Behind the Scenes Tour of Barbagallo Raceway
- This Sportsnet Holidays exclusive is your opportunity to get closer to the action than you ever have before. Take a behind the scenes tour of Barbagallo Raceway at the Perth SuperNight.
- PIRTEK Perth SuperNight – Pit Lane Walk
- This is your opportunity to walk down Pit Lane and get up close to all the action that unfolds in the team’s garages!
- 2020 Official Perth SuperNight Programme Voucher
- Sportsnet Holidays Merchandise Pack including;
- Ear piece event radio
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
|Four Points By Sheraton Perth Superior Room||Package||899||867||1,263||-|
- 3 Day Ticket - Platinum Reserved Grandstand including Paddock Pass $184 AUD per person
- Enjoy a premium experience with undercover seating, to protect you from the elements as you experience all the on-track action. Enjoy a great viewing position near big screens, food and drink outlets.
The Paddock is where all the behind the scenes action takes place. You can get closer to the teams working in the garages, the amazing purpose built team transporters and maybe even grab an autograph from your favourite driver.
- Corporate Hospitality - 3 Day - Sports Lounge $592 AUD per person
- 3 day exclusive access to Sports Lounge on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Sports Lounge located on Turn 1
- Supercars Paddock access
- Entry to all general areas around the circuit
- Casual dining experience
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea included
- Self-serve tea, coffee and filtered water stations
- In suite bar with selection of beer, wine and ready to drink spirits available for purchase
- Additional snacks available for purchase
- Large in suite televisions with live timing
- Casual sports bar, non-reserved seating
- Supercar suite hosts
- Corporate Hospitality - 3 Day - Trackside Lounge $792 AUD per person
- 3 day exclusive access to the Trackside Lounge on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Located on Turn 1
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Buffet lunch
- Beverage package including beer, wine and soft drinks
- RTD spirits available for purchase
- Reserved table seating in an open air marquee with viewing balcony
- Dedicated hosts
- Corporate Hospitality - 2 Day - Virgin Australia Paddock Club incl. Friday GA $942 AUD per person
- The Virgin Australia Paddock Club is Supercars premium shared suite located on the Pit Straight. Offering first class service, an electric atmosphere and entertaining driver appearances, the Virgin Australia Paddock Club is truly motorsport at its best.
- 2 day exclusive access to the Virgin Australia Paddock Club on Saturday and Sunday
- Located drivers left into turn 1, with views of pit exit, turn 1 and the main straight
- Supercar Paddock access
- Friday general admission access only
- Be greeted by the Virgin Australia cabin crew on arrival
- Hosted with reserved pre-allocated seating and break out lounge areas
- In-suite barista
- Premium buffet lunch
- Premium beers, wines and a selection of RTD spirits
- Selection of soft drinks, juices and bottled water
- Exclusive Supercars driver appearances
Q. Where is the event being held?
A. Barbagallo Raceway
WA Sporting Car Club
Wattle Ave E, Neerabup, WA, 6031
Q. Is Sportsnet Corporation an Official and/or Appointed operator?
A. Yes, Sportsnet Holidays is a licensed Travel Agent selling Official packages.
Q. Can I buy tickets without accommodation?
A. No, tickets must be bought in conjunction with accommodation.
Q. Can I buy the package without tickets?
A. Yes, the package can be bought without tickets.
Q. Are there children’s tickets available?
Q. Can I request where I sit?
A. Yes, however this is subject to availability.
Q. Are there different standards of tickets?
A. Yes, please refer to the upgrades tab.
Q. Do grandstand tickets include reserved seating?
A. Yes, all grandstands include reserved seating. Grandstand seating will be released at a later date.
Q. Is there disabled access to the event?
A. Yes, however it is subject to availability.
Q. Can I request a hotel not listed under the “Prices” tab?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. Can I upgrade my room type?
A. Only if you require 5 or more rooms.
Q. What is the minimum night stay?
A. There is a 1 night minimum at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth.
Flights & Transfers
Q. Are flights and pre-paid taxes included in the package?
A. No, flights and pre-paid taxes are not included in the package. Please speak to your expert consultant should you wish to add these.
Q. Are transfers included from the airport to my hotel? If so, what type?
A. No, transfers are not included in the package from the airport to hotel.
Q. Are transfers included from my hotel to the event? If so, what type?
A. Yes, return coach transfers are included from your hotel to Barbagallo Raceway on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the event.
Q. What is the weather generally like at the time of the event?
A. Perth experiences warm, sunny days and cooler nights with average temperatures between 13 – 26°C in May. There can be occasional showers and some humidity. Evening temperatures rarely drop below 10°C.
Q. What currency do I use?
A. AUD – Australian Dollar.
To find out the latest currency conversion rate please visit – http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Q. When can I expect to receive my tickets?
A. All documentation, including your event tickets, will be sent via courier to your nominated Australian address approximately 1 week prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive an email or call to confirm your address prior to delivery and to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
Q. Why should I book through Sportsnet Holidays?
A. All it takes is a phone call and we’ll look after your booking from start to finish providing you with piece of mind, convenience and a seamless experience.
Q. Can I extend my trip?
A. Absolutely you can! Please speak to one of our expert consultants to help you plan your trip.
Q. What is the best way to book?
A. Freecall 1300 888 858 or email [email protected]
Q. How do I pay for my package?
A. You can pay by credit card, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order. Sportsnet Holidays also offer a 6 month interest free* option. To find out if you are eligible or to apply please visit https://sportsnetholidays.com/interest-free/
Q. Do I need to take specific medical precautions?
A. Please check the following website for any specific medical precautions or speak to your GP: www.tmvc.com.au
Q. Do I require travel insurance?
A. Travel insurance is not compulsory however Sportsnet Holidays highly recommends your purchase travel insurance for both domestic and international events. Please speak to your consultant who can assist in finding the right policy for you.
Q. Do I require a valid passport and visa?
A. For the latest passport and visa requirements please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au or www.visasdirect.com.au
There’s never a bad time to visit Australia’s sunniest capital city, Perth!
With all the essentials for an amazing holiday, you’ll find endless beaches and Indian Ocean sunsets, an array of new hotels, exciting new dining, shopping and cultural precincts, a lively emerging cultural scene, one of the world’s largest inner city parks, unforgettable marine adventures, and Western Australia’s oldest wine region – all within a half hour journey from the CBD.
For nature-lovers, look no further than the pristine shores of Rottnest Island, located an easy 30-minute ferry ride from Perth’s coastline. Spend the day cycling around the island’s 63 beaches and 20 bays and follow in the footsteps of Roger Federer, Chris Hemsworth, Margot Robbie and Hugh Jackman and capture your own #quokkaselfie with island’s resident marsupial. The vibrant port city of Fremantle is the place to explore buzzing markets, lively bars and casual street cafes, while food and wine enthusiasts can tempt the tastebuds in the Swan Valley wine region, located a 25-minute drive from the CBD.
Perth is a thriving and cosmopolitan city that offers the benefits of modern and world-class sporting, accommodation and recreation facilities while retaining a relaxed way of life that has become synonymous with the capital of Australia’s largest state.
Perth boast about 3,000 hours of sunshine a year encouraging a strong focus on sport and the outdoors in the culture of Western Australians.
Situated beside the Swan River, Perth is a living postcard, with the best views of all from Kings Park and Botanic Garden – one of the biggest inner-city parks in the world. Larger than New York’s Central Park, there are so many ways to enjoy its 400-plus hectares of sculpted gardens and natural bushland. Stroll the treetop walk, take an Indigenous cultural tour, picnic among the gum trees and in Spring, see the wildflowers in bloom.
You can easily experience all of Perth’s ‘must sees’ and ‘must dos’ in as little as five days, including the panoramic views from Kings Park, Fremantle history, Rottnest’s beautiful beaches, Western Australia’s oldest wine region, and the dolphin playgrounds of Rockingham and Mandurah.
Go discover what makes it one of the world’s most liveable cities.
To See the best of Perth in 5 days click HERE.
Fremantle and its beautifully preserved 19th century port streetscape, is just a 30-minute drive or train ride from central Perth. Or you can take the scenic route via the Swan River, on a cruise from Barrack Street Jetty.
Head for the Cappuccino Strip to ponder the impossibly long list of morning coffee options before hitting the history trail to World Heritage listed Fremantle Prison. On an insightful guided tour of this maximum security gaol you’ll learn of the conditions endured by convicts and the daring escapes during its 136-years of operation.
If you’re visiting on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, experience the aromas, produce and crafts of Fremantle Markets – shoppers and visitors have been drawn here for more than a century.
Learn more about Fremantle HERE.
Indulge the senses with a trip to the Swan Valley and Darling Range. The vineyards of Western Australia’s oldest wine region invite you to sample their fruits, feast on award-winning local produce, discover local heritage and relax in the natural bushland of the Darling Range.
Just 20 minutes east of Perth, the Swan Valley and Darling Range is a world away from city life. You can reach it by road, or take the scenic route aboard a Swan River cruise from Perth’s Barrack Street Jetty.
Many of the vineyards are still owned by the descendants of early European settlers, who may share their story over a fruity red at the cellar door. Alongside these charming family-run wineries you’ll also find some major international players, not to mention the more recent emergence of award-winning boutique breweries and talented artists.
In particular, sample the region’s famed Verdelho from the 122-year-old heritage block at Mandoon Estate on the banks of the Swan River. Its cellar door tastings offer varieties from across the Swan Valley, Margaret River and Greater Perth Zone wine regions. While you’re there, grab a bite to eat alfresco at a table overlooking the vines at their Homestead Brewery, where craft beer and cider rule.
Hit the trail again to visit cellar doors, provedores, honey producers, chocolatiers and more. And if you want to walk it all off, to the south-east of the Swan Valley is the unspoilt bushland of the Darling Range escarpment, where waterfalls, wildflowers and wildlife will wow you.
Learn more about the Swan Valley HERE.
Perth’s idyllic island playground, Rottnest is just a short ferry ride from the mainland and a world away from city life. For such a tiny island, this car-free and carefree Class A reserve packs a lot of pleasure into a day.
Getting to ‘Rotto’, as the locals affectionately call it, is a breeze. Just 19 kilometres off the coast, ferries depart regularly from Fremantle, Perth’s Barrack Street Jetty and Hillarys Marina. You can opt to arrive in style by helicopter or air taxi, or even cruise across in your own boat.
On its shores, 63 stunning beaches, 20 beautiful bays and many coral reefs and wrecks invite you to enjoy some of Australia’s finest swimming spots, snorkel trails and surf breaks. And on dry land, you’ll meet the cutest mini marsupial, found only in Western Australia, the world famous quokka, as well as many unique plant and animal species.
Tours on land and sea offer insightful experiences, from wildlife encounters with quokkas, seals, ospreys and whales, to history and cultural tours bringing Rottnest’s colourful maritime, convict, colonial and World War II heritage vividly to life.
Learn more about Rottnest Island HERE.